Saturday, July 02, 2005

I changed the layout, because I was listening to Yi Lu Xiang Bei and I just decided to make a layout. I've got Initial D the movie in my com. =X No, I didn't record it off the cinema, a friend sent it to me, and that friend recorded it off the cinema. Bad him. =X

If I haven't sent you Piao Yi MV, or Yi Lu Xiang Bei MV, here they are. Please take note that Yi Lu Xiang Bei MV can only be viewed using RealPlayer. I'm using YouSendIt, and it allows up to 30 days of download and a maximum of 25 downloads, so if I've already sent it to you, don't download it again. If you happen to miss it, and you want any of the two MVs, you can ask me for it at the tagboard if I know you in person or you can email me at ang_gu_gui@hotmail.com if you don't.

Click Here for Piao Yi MV
Click Here for Yi Lu Xiang Bei MV (can be viewed using RealPlayer only)

Just in case you want any other Jay's MVs, I have all of them stored in my com except this few:
San Nian Er Ban
Ti Tian
Yi Fu Zhi Ming
Ying Di An Lao Ban Ya

If you happen to have any of the 4, please send it to me. ^^

Anyways, Jay is going to cut the Initial D soundtrack in July, which means it's coming soon. The album is called JIII, as in J3. And just in case you haven't heard, it has been confirmed that there will be a sequel of Initial D, and there will be no change in the roles. There has been some pics added in some of the Jay galleries, and I hasn't updated the number because I forgot which folders are the once I added pictures in. Haha. Never mind.

I'm going out later for AMB concert at Bishan. I still have about 30 minutes before I should go and get ready.

I dreamt of Jay last night. Haha. I can't remember too much of the dream, but it's mainly about me attending Jay's The One concert and then I waved the lightstick too vigorously or something, and it flew and hit Jay. Hahahahaha. Spastic dream.

My eyes are tired from all the starring at screen since 12.45pm. I should get a nap.

ByeZ.

Hou shi jing de shi jie... Yue lai yue yuan de dao bie...
Ni zhuan shen xiang bei... Che lian hai shi hen mei...
Wo yong yian guang qu zui... Jin ting jian ni de lei...
Zai che chuang wai mian pai hui... Shi wo cuo shi de ji hui...
Ni zhan de fang wei... Geng wo zhong jian ge zhe lie...
Jie jing yi zhi zai hou tui...
Ni de beng kui zai chuang wai ling sui...

Wo yi lu xiang bei... Li kai you ni de ji jie...
Ni shou ni hao lei... Yi wu fa zai ai shang sui...
Feng zai shan lu chui... Guo wang de hua mian quan dou shi wo bu dui...
Xi su can kui... Wo shang ni ji hui...

Wo yi lu xiang bei... Li kai you ni de ji jie...
Fang xiang pang zhou wei... Hui zhuan zhe wo de hou hui...
Wo jia shu cao yue... Que suai bu diao jing jing geng shui de shang bei...
Xi su can kui... Wo shang ni ji hui...

Ting zhi lang bei...
Jiu rang cuo chun dui...


MG :) wrote on 14:17.