Thursday, July 07, 2005
For all Jay lovers, here are mirrors to Piao Yi and Yi Lu Xiang Bei, both in full version. =)Piao Yi
Yi Lu Xiang Bei
To all who wants it but could not download it from the previous links, here are new links. =)
To all two-sixers, please pay up whatever amount you owe~!!! Haha. The tee-shirt will arrive on 15 or 16 July. ^^ And someone suggested wearing it on Be Yourself Day. If you hasn't seen the design, here it is. This is the version that is going to be printed on our class tees. The fuzzy lines Ruth had drawn can't be printed, and this is what the artist of that company has enlarged and drawn from Ruth's copy. =)
Front
Back
Okay. I'm back to blog! Haha. I've just came home from training, and am feeling damn slack. I have no homework!! Haha. Actually I do, I still hasn't completed Geography holiday homework. There are a few questions which I don't know how to do. But I love Mr Gn larh. (Note: sacarsm) I cheong-ed through the paper yesterday in school, after school, alone, in 3/1 classroom, leaving only the last question of Paper 2 and 2 or 3 others which I don't know how to do. And then I finished the last question of Paper 2 this morning, and then, it was Geography lesson.
Mr Gn postponed the due date to next Tuesday, for all classes under him, that is, all Mdm Neo's questions. But somehow I still felt happy, -.-" because that would mean I would have the weekend to complete the questions that I hasn't done and help Sokmui fill in the blanks in her paper.
Speaking of weekend, I just love Anderson larhh. (Note: sarcasm again) Just this morning, I woke up telling myself, "Thursday liao... two more days then weekend... then can sleep longer le..."
And then, Anderson decides to hold it's annual ANDnovation carnival on a Saturday morning. And I'm to wake up early. It's okay, really, there's always a Sunday... right?
Sad case though, Anderson decides to make it compulsory for all Andersonians to participate in the WalkForFunD. It starts at a wonderful time of 0730. I want to knock myself into something so that I'll break something on my body so as to not go Bishan Park at 7.30am on a Sunday morning to WALK. =/ I'm still deciding whether I should just not go, maybe they wouldn't even take your attendance. Or otherwise, I would just serve DC, or say I went to Malaysia or some lame excuse. -.-"
My sister just came home. She went to Malaysia this Tuesday, to some island there similar to Sentosa. Some resort thing, and she just went to a fishing kelong in Indonesia last Tuesday. She is damn dark now, darker than Anson. My mother refused to admit her as her daughter because she looks really different. Haha.
And I have plenty of bubble gums to share. ^^" Because my sister bought quite alot and I don't know how to blow bubble gums, so it'll be a waste if I eat them. Haha.
By the way, to felicia, the file size for the Initial D episodes are too large to be hosted by any webhosts. I'm trying to look for other sources which may be of a smaller file size. But then it'll not be in Chinese, most probably in Cantonese, although there'll still be Chinese subtitles. If you still want it, I'll upload them as soon as possible. =)
I'm addicted to mentos, milk, and lemon barley. -.-" I bought the one-litre packet of HL milk and brought it to training today. Lol. I just kept feeling like drinking milk, because I had to drink it every night, because the doctor sent me a letter about the backbone and told me to drink at least on glass of milk everyday. And on days when the milk runs out and I hasn't bought new packets, I keep getting the urge to drink milk. Lol.
I downed three cans of lemon barley last training, that costed me $3. =/ But I just can't stop drinking it, haha. And mentos!! Haha. Fiona, Jonathan and I had been crazy over Mentos Mint, lol. And Fiona and I has contracted the Photosearch-syndrome. Haha. 4 of us, Jaslyn, Joan, Fiona and I had been playing Photosearch almost after every training, at the machine at Grassroots. Photosearch is a game where they show you two photos and you spot the differences. There are a total of 5 differences in each set of pictures, and 5 hints to help you throughout the game.
We have been trying to break the record. And the highest we ever went was 4th. The game stops at Round 100, and you can keep putting in credits before that, the game will continue and the score would not be depleted. Really fun larh, but due to excess playing, nowadays I've been looking at the scenery and try spotting differences in places where they seen symmetrical and almost similar. =_=" And when we walk past objects that often go missing in the photographs, we felt like pressing on them, just to see whether the red circle will come out. -.-" For example, buildings with one less window, lampost etc. Those were the common things that had mistakes in them in the photos. Haha.
Have to go now, I overshot my sleeping time already. It's almost 10. =X


