Sunday, July 17, 2005

Something to share for Jay's lovers again...

This is a 9 mins plus clip of Jay at his recent Incomparable To Jay concert in China, Beijing.

Beijing Concert

And if you followed closely to my blog, you would have seen links for downloading both Piao Yi and Yi Lu Xiang Bei MVs. But I also mentioned that Yi Lu Xiang Bei MV can only be viewed using RealPlayer. For the sake of those who do not have RealPlayer, here is a version of Yi Lu Xiang Bei MV that can be viewed using Windows Media Player. For those who have already downloaded the previous version, this one is of a better quality than the previous, haha, because it's actually the KTV version, so you may want to download it again.

Yi Lu Xiang Bei MV

I spent quite some time uploading them, so appreaciate~!! ^^"

About Jay's new album (Initial J):

DISC [1]
1. Yi Lu Xian Bei / All The Way North
2. Nunchucks 
3. Ke Ai Nu Ren / Cute Woman 
4. Zui Huo De Zhan Yi / Last Battle
5. Double Blade 
6. Ninja
7. Yi fu Zhi Ming 
8. Hei Se You Mo
9. Wo De Di Pan (Sony Music shows "Wai Po")
10.Dong Feng Po 
11.Qi Li Xiang
12.Piao Yi / Drifting

DISC [2](DVD)
1. Initial D (Theme Song - All The Way North)
2. Ke Ai Nu Ren
3. Zui Huo De Zhan Yi
4. Double Blade 
5. Yi fu Zhi Ming
6. Dong Feng Po 
7. Qi Li Xiang

Other than Piao Yi and Yi Lu Xiang Bei, there aren't new songs in the new album. Fans are rather disappointed, actually. =/ It's going to be launched in Japan on 24 August.

Source:

HMV.JP
TOWER.JP
Sony Music JP

I'm not sure whether this is the actual Jay's 6th album, but it is going to be launched, dot. And I think this isn't Jay's decision, more like his company's, to launch this complilation of Jay's past songs plus the two new songs. Hrm.

Okay, stop talking about Jay, haha.

I was watching Yi Lu Xiang Bei MV over and over again, and it was so saddening. =X The way the white feathers fall to the ground from above, so saddening~~ =/ And I really was enjoying time in front of the com ever since I reached home today, simply because of all the Jay's songs I'm listening to.

Wait, I'm supposed to "stop talking about Jay". I can't, darh, it's Jay I'm talking about here.

Tomorrow's school, again. =/ It's okay, just have to keep reminding yourself there's always the next weekend or school holiday. And maybe you can start a little countdown timer in your mind to remind yourself how much time is left for the next non-school day where you can lie in your bed till 12 noon and there'll be no one to call your house from GO to ask about you. Right.

I've been thinking, if, I mean if, I ever kill a person by accident......

How would it be like?

Lol, it's weird having such thoughts, I know. I don't know why I should be thinking about such things either. Probably because I've been watching too much violent shows or something as such. But, come to think of it, I've been wondering, maybe it would be quite fun, the process of killing someone I mean, right? :D

Last night I was lying in bed, listening to An Hao via stereo (as Sokmui would call a radio that can play CDs), as both my sisters weren't home at that time and I had the room to myself. And I fell asleep listening to An Hao, I dreamt about An Hao MV, heard An Hao subconsciously, talked about An Hao in my sleep. I woke up today, and can't stop humming the tune of An Hao.

And I practically love the song.

See, I'm starting to talk about Jay, again. My whole mind is flooded with Jay, Jay and Jay.

-recalling seeing Jay outside Lido on 21st June....-

Ahhhhh~ I'm possessed liao larh~!!

I think I should get some sleep...


MG :) wrote on 20:15.