Sunday, July 24, 2005
I'm still recovering from the effect of the dream I had.You see, I took a nap from around 2pm in the afternoon to just now. And I had this very vivid dream...
In the dream I was wearing those sort of clothes worn by people in the olden times, as in, really olden. Not the 80s or the 70s, I'm talking about times like 500 B.C. or something, those clothes like those that the characters in Huan Zhu Ge Ge were clad in, during the some Han or Qing period. =_=" Diao.
And this whole dream was like a whole story, where I fought with a fellow friend, wearing the same diao-ed clothes. Should I say who it is? Haha. Okay, fine, the person I fought with in my dream was Jaslyn, don't ask me why the hell did I dream of her, but yah, I just did. Haha. So, as far as I can remember, the dream started with me fighting with Jaslyn, in two similar costumes which in present days would look like some Korean traditional costume. -_-"
We fought with different weapons, like those swords blah blah you see in HZGG. And then I won the match, and poor Jaslyn died, in a pool of blood.
And then I started laughing, in the dream I mean, I'm not sure whether I did laugh in my sleep.
All of a sudden, Jaslyn stood up and we started fighting again. =_= I would advise anybody to stop reading here and go to sleep if you're reading this at night, or stop reading here and go do something more meaningful if you're reading this during the day, because what follows is totally, ultimately, completely crap. Of course, if you're Jaslyn in person, you should continue reading to find out what your spastic CCA friend dreamt about.
Erm, and so, we started fighting, again. And we fought for a long long long time, from season to season, until it started to snow. And then we stopped fighting because we were too cold and we started making snowballs. Soon after, we started a snow fight. (Yah, still fight) And then somehow or the other, Jaslyn got hold of a bow and shot an arrow in my direction. It pierced right through my clothings but it didn't touch one bit of my skin. -.-" I screamed and broke the arrow into half. -.-" And then Jaslyn started shooting more arrows and I got shot.
And this part is damn comical, because as soon as the arrow shot me, everything in the dream started becoming slow-motioned. -.-" As in, I started turning around in circles before I fall on the snow. And I recall seeing Jaslyn laughing like some mad people. -.-"
And erm, I think I died or something. Then I saw Jaslyn hopping on the snow, singing some song or something, I can't remember what song she started singing. Spastically, I was buried in the snow, naturally, since it was already snowing.
This is not the end of the dream. =X
The next part of the dream is disturbing, because I started seeing a whole session of my very own funeral. It's bloody real larh. As in, there's the photo of me on the altar, the joss-sticks and everything else. There was the procession, where monks did the chanting and people mourning. And there was the coffin, me lying in it, like I'm really dead or something.
The scene when I saw myself through the glass cover of the coffin really frightens me. My eyes were wide open and I wore a white robe.
I woke up listening to Lin Jun Jie's Di Er Tian Tang. Yes, Tian Tang, as in heaven. Freaked out larh. My sister was in the room and she was listening to this song, coincidentally, while doing her homework.
I feel like getting some more sleep... =X
I aren't sure what this is...
I'm not even sure if I'm doing the right thing...
The two things cancel out each other...
Is that why I feel nothing...?


