Thursday, January 26, 2006
♥
YAY :)
Blasting my speakers with Huo Yuan Jia now.Did you see the Huo Yuan Jia EP cover?! DAMN SHUAI DAMN SHUAI CAN!! :)
Anyway, B girls thrashed Admiralty Sec 5-0 today! :) But we bluffed Jeremy we lost 3-2. And he's angry with us now. -.-" C girls won SJC 4-1! :D And they bluffed Jeremy they lost 4-1. We didn't say to bluff him together beforehand de. And B girls also told Junhe and gang we lost mah. (Jenna and Ruth were trying to make sniffing sounds in the background when I was on phone. -.-") I still think Jeremy is PMS-ing. Aye, anything lar. Sui bian lor. Ying liao lor. Bu yao gen ni chao.
And aiyah. Joan that bloody captain. =S Okay, I'm not supposed to talk about it, 'cause she don't want others to know, that yar yar. -.-" She owes us 110 pumpings anyway. Haha.
Aaron knows I'm scared of worms already. But I know he's scared of bees too! :) Hahahaha. Everyone's scared of something. Everyone hates something.
I hate gorillas smiling at me. Because I have to look away at some faraway Exit signs. Lol.
I know, I'm always talking about badminton stuff. Can't help it lar. My life revolves around badminton nowadays. =/
Bye! :)


