Tuesday, January 17, 2006
♥ Don't look this way :)

Can't believe it huh? I can still find the time to blog on a daily basis. Haha. Because I still believe homework can be sorted out in time to come. The "boat reached end of bridge will straighten" still stays in my mind. Haha.

Ten things on my mind:
1) I love Theresa Lim!!!!! :D Lol.
2) I took a total of 25 minutes to walk from Admiralty MRT station back home today. Amazingly, I remembered the way.
3) There's no Geog tomorrow. :(
4) The Jay badges. Er.
5) This and that.
6) JAY'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW.
7) I didn't send Arthur the remember PE shirt message 9 times.
8) I hope my phone didn't send it itself. -.-"
9) Right index finger hurting.
10) I hate fuckerfaces! Oh wait, I meant fuckerface!

:)

Some people should take a proper look in the mirror. Aye, but he'll end up vomiting like hell in the toilet. Besides, looking in the mirror doesn't tell him how much he sucks in a SKILL. And some people never want to admit it. Some people never want to let his friends know that he's not even wanted in the team. Some people tell his friends he's a SCHOOL TEAM PLAYER. Some people never know he has no friends in the team. Some people think they're good when they're not. Some people think they're capable of organising the badminton chalet and/or badminton farewell party when he obviously is not. Some people tell others Jeremy is the one who screwed up 2/2's chalet. Some people never want to admit if he's organising the badminton things, no one will turn up. Some people wants to act like he's all important and everything. Some people wants to act friendly with the other B boys when all the B boys don't like him one bit. Some people think they're popular when all I can mutter about him is "sad case".

Some people, for example, COUGHSJonatha*COUGHS, never want to admit it to his church friends whatsoever. Some people are only capable of deleting tags because he has ONE or TWO friends to speak up for him. Some people delete tags like "You're not in the team lar. Say so much for what." because he doesn't want his church friends to know he's majiam sai. Some people are fit only for Miss Goh. Wait, maybe Miss Goh is too good for him. Okay, maybe not, they're a perfect match. Heavenly match.

You're not in the team, so stop telling all others you are. We don't even need your support, because your support is worthless to us. Do some CIP won't you, stop appearing in front of me, it saves so much food since I won't vomit. Stop showing your face around. Just hide in some dark corner and stay there forever. Miss Goh will join you shortly.

I know I'm mean. I'm always mean to fuckerfaces. Don't have to hate me fucktart, if you're going to hate everyone that hates you, the list will be very much longer (and nicer) than your hair. Random fact. Your name has been used as an adjective frequently when someone says he/she wants to cut his/her hair.

Yongyuan: I want to cut my hair leh. Too long.
Fiona: Cut what!! So short and so nice liao! You want to become Jonatha*'s hair arh?
Yongyuan: No lar. Siao. Cut short behind only.
Meigui: Not long what. Don't anyhow cut lar. Wait really tio Jonatha*'s hair.
Yongyuan: Won't lar. The barber I go very experienced de. Won't tio Jonatha*'s hair.
Wilson: Hahaha. If you get Jonatha*'s hair, I'll laugh like hell.

Get the picture? Walking along the road, Jeremy, Fiona, Alexis and I could actually hear Sec 3s talking about a particular Jonatha* with fucked up hair.

Sec 3 #1: Ya ya! Jonatha*'s hair like shit lar!
Sec 3 #2: Ya lor! So ugly.

Of course, in such situations, it'll be damn mean to laugh. But it'll be damn dumb not to laugh too. So of course we were mean. :)

I apologise to all other non-badminton people for having to read about a particularly fucked up fucktard of badminton (unfortunately).

Gone, with the wind. :)

Get... Getting... Failed...
Another round round the clock
It's here, with me
I'm certain of it
It's not what you think...



Yes it's you. No it's not.


MG :) wrote on 20:23.