Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I DON'T LIKE 3/1's OLD CLASSROOM LAR!!!

At 7.50am, this bloody (not literally bloody) disgusting creature, also known as WORM, crawled pathetically into the class. FROM THE FRONT DOOR. And it crawled, it crawled and crawled, slowly, turning its horribly looking head TO ME.

And then it crawled, and crawled, closer and closer and closer...

I almost screamed. I think I was too shocked to scream. I opened my mouth but all that came out was GILLIAN GILLIAN, accompanied with many many beat-Gillian's-shoulder. Before I know it, my legs are not in contact with the ground but I'm still afraid that the DISGUST will crawl up the legs of the chair...

LUCKILY.

Nathanael The Great came to rescue. THANK YOU NAT!! I'll help you off the lights the next three times the teacher use the OHP. YES THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH. I won't shake your hands though, because you used your hands to get rid of the DISGUST, which was indeed very noble of you. I might get you hand detergents for your birthday. In any case, please remind me if I've forgotten that your hands are unshakable. I might get so worked up I amputate them.

The rest of the day, I was restless. I can't stop looking around the ground for any possible signs that DISGUST is approaching. I might consider sitting beside Nathanael next term of something. Gillian practically stoned at the sight of DISGUST. WHY SHE NO REACTION ONE LAR?! HELLO?! IT'S WORMMMMMMM LEH. Walao.

...

Anyway, today's training got my back aching like hell. Sit-ups on the floor is not good for our backs! Lol. Tomorrow I'll be going Sakae with badminton people! :D Yay!

My aim JC is still Nanyang! :D Because I like the name, I like the school logo and the school doesn't fry brains the way RJ does and it doesn't steam brains the way VJ does! :D

By the way, I can't stand some fucker face. Haha. The you-know-who. Not Haob* lar. Now that I realise someone like fucker face exists, it seems like Haob* is a rather nice person too. If he doesn't shout. And scream. And talk loudly. Eh, then that's not Haob* already. -.-"

Seems like fucker face had this desperate attempt to change his hair similar to someone's else huh?! HA. HA. HA. As if we hadn't had enough laughs. Aye, but it's okay, we won't mind more laughter in our daily lives. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ADDING SO MUCH HUMOUR TO OUR OTHERWISE NICE UMBRELLAS LIVES. Thanks for adding yourself to the big Anderson family so that our school becomes HUMOUR ADDED SCHOOL instead of value added school. You have no idea how IMPORTANT your existance is. Really. Really. I swear upon the tissue paper I just used to wipe my sweat that every word I uttered is nothing but the truth.

LOL.

Off to drink honey again. I forgot all about it. Lol. :)


MG :) wrote on 21:22.