Monday, January 09, 2006
♥
First day of school HA
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!NAH. Did you actually believed that? Ey, people, today's 9th January liao lar, aunties. Hahahahahaha. Today's a beautiful day because today's not Friday. Today's a beautiful Monday! -.-" Another thing is, it's a even beautiful holiday tomorrow! One day without seeing 5 poles (po) during flag raising! :D And!
MDM WONG WALKED OUT OF CLASS TODAY WITHOUT GIVING US HOMEWORK!! LOL. She must be sick.
And! The last wonderful thing that made me laugh SO MUCH was of course! What I call "A deperate attempt to change the inverted umbrella into something decent but still failed terribly in the end and ended up with what most see as an advertisement from Aliens and Predators". It is.... nice lar. (God... Meigui... You're being extremely nice.) The point is, there's nothing worse than the previous one liao mah. BUT! I still think the best hairstyle that suits him MOST is to have no head at all. Heard that? Maybe you can try something along that line next time. Rest assured there'll be LOTS of barbers queuing up to help you with the head-no-more hairstyle! I've already booked the first place! :D
Have you heard? I've got a new study group called The Great Grey Sharks study group, in short GGSSG. Cool right, the GGSSG. HAHA. Members so far are me, Sokmui, Priscilla, Jiahao and Weisiang. More to come? No idea, but it seems like the cleverest among us happens to be COUGHS Jiahao COUGHS, which is COUGHS not very bright COUGHS. So! We desperately need some brains in our GGSSG.
You see, Sokmui is clever but her whole mind is over who to kill and how to kill and when to kill and kill and kill and kill, nothing about Functions or Redox. Priscilla is clever but her whole mind is about catchy quotes that say "You can't kill a killer because the killer will kill you before you can kill the killer." Weisiang is definitely clever but we need mediums to communicate with the dead, obviously. As for Jiahao, HAIZ. Alright, I promised not to CALL JIAHAO VOID again. Oops. Accidental, really. As for me! Of course I'm clever, everyone is clever, but I take an average of 1.266 days to process any given information. In other words, lag. I may be taught "How to solve a #$%^&* function" today but will learn it only tomorrow,
We had our first munching session last week and it turned out fine. Jiahao is voider than me, surely, no doubt, definitely, certainly.
Today's English lesson, we had to write a 350-500 words essay during 50 minutes. The topic was Marriage. I couldn't think up of anything, and the first thing I saw when I looked out of the window were the flag poles (Yes, PO again.) So I crapped this whole essay about how marriage is like raising a flag that sounds crappy, crappy, crappy and crappy. I read through it during the last 5 minutes. Serious, if I'm the teacher, I'll do anything to fail the student.
I'm feeling sleepy already. -.-" Bye! :)


