Sunday, January 01, 2006

Currently it's 1pm of 1st January 2006. I just counted, there's only 42 hours left to 7pm of 3rd January 2006. And minus away an average of 8 hours we sleep per night, there's like 26 hours left awake till school reopens.

Sad huh. But I'm bloody happy.

I've got a week's MC.

*SMILES*

I got it yesterday, which means I have absolutely no need to attend school for the first week. I've got food poisoning. :D Aren't I the most lucky person ever on the world.

But then again, I want to go to school on the first day. -.-" We won't be studying what. Lol. I want to see all the new teachers. LOL. But if I go on the first day, there's no reason for me not to go on the other days, right?

And actually, I'm rather okay already. I'll feel sick only if I don't take my medicine. But I got a week's MC because the medicine will make me drowsy. Right! Decided! I'll go to school, take me medicine in school, and then sleep in class like nobody's business because the medicine makes me drowsy! And if any teacher asks, I'll flash my MC and look like some innocent kid that likes school SO MUCH to not miss it. :D

Nah, don't puke. I didn't quite mean the innocent kid part too.

By the way, my new year resolution for 2006 is:
1024 X 768. I always used that for my desktop.

HAHAHAHA. I'm just trying to be funny.

Anyway, my real new year resolution for 2006 is:
To not have any resolution so that I'll break no resolutions.

Haha!

I'm still happy over the fact that Mr Ang is NOT our form teacher next year. I think that's a great Christmas/New Year gift. It's enough to keep me happy for the rest of the year. But he'll most probably be our Physics teacher still, no? Haiz, I still prefer Mr Yu, he lets me sleep in class and don't bloody give a damn. HAHA. The last lesson I remember staying awake by him is *looks up and wonder* ERM, light? LOL!

That aside, I'll still prefer Mdm Neo to the new teacher next year. Heh, don't give me that look. I know all of us can't stand her voice, but she's the teacher next on the list of Teachers Who Let Me Sleep In Class. She's ranked second, however, because she did complain about us not paying attention. Mr Yu didn't even mention a damn thing. Haha!

Third on the chart will be Mrs Vijay! But she woke me up once, haha! In her lessons, you have to be careful, to sleep like you're copying notes/having a stomachache. It works wonders. :D

I guess the only teachers whose lessons I pay attention to would be Mrs Lee, Huang Zhu Ren, and perhaps erm, Mr Yeo? Haha! Never sleep in Mr Leow's or Mdm Hasniza's lessons man. Mr Leow loves to creep up from behind and give you a scare when you're deep in sleep. I've got three attacks during the mole calculation crap. And Mdm Hasniza, no matter how I try to get the perfect angle where I seem to be hidden from her view, she gets me no matter what. Countless times, she caught me sleeping. =/

Got to go! :D Bye! Have a nice day!


MG :) wrote on 13:00.