Friday, December 23, 2005

Now playing: Feng - Jay Chou

I was watching The Descent for the second time on VCD last night. Lol. And I still got frightened several times. -.-" It's a M18 gory show, something that suits Sokmui perfectly although she refuses to admit it. Bloody show, very scary, similar to Wrong Turn, anybody interested can borrow it from me. :)

Ten things on my mind:
1. The visualizations on Windows Media Player are nice to look at.
2. Dream last night. Third time already.
3. I'm blasting the speakers on full power, my mother seems deaf to it.
4. School's starting in 266 hours.
5. The way to Woodgrove Sec later.
6. Priscilla. -.-
7. Coach Hu Jiao.
8. Christmas and Christmas cards.
9. Fa Ru Xue.
10. OBS.

Just a quick post before I leave to meet Fiona Spastic Thia Kia Hua Suwati.

I feel like going to Pulau Ubin. -.-

And, I think I'm going to miss Anderson Badminton team when I graduate.

Toodles. :)


MG :) wrote on 12:34.