Sunday, November 27, 2005
I swear, the person who sent these smses was a guy.XXX: HeyxX, can ii mit eu at Wooooodlands mrt at twu 0clock t0mOlo tu pass euu ***'s boOkie?
(He meant, can he meet me at Woodlands MRT at two o'clock tomorrow to pass me a friend's BOOK, not bookie. -.-")
This sms wasted about 5.214 seconds more of my time reading it, I spent 15.214 seconds when I could have used only 10. And because I'm feeling bored, and I feel like doing something in return to this guy who spent so much time typing lykE DiShe, I replied:
Me: iiiiiiii hehf trehning tumorlo, kant meatttt euu. Pahss de BOOKIE to *** yorsellllf.
(I meant, I have training tomorrow, can't meet you. Pass the BOOK to *** yourself.)
I was satisfied with myself for wasting some idiot's time in figuring out what it is that I'm trying to say, when the reply came.
XXX: HuhXx, wtt eu sAyin, duunn understand nehx... Diiaoo... wen euu staRt tOkin lyk dishe de? sOoO weiRd lOrX...
...
-throws phone out of the window-
Alright. Maybe I should congratulate him for having spelt "understand" correctly, without any caps. Wonderful achievement.
But...
WHY THE HELL DO YOU CALL A BOOK BOOKIE?!
...
bookie
n : a gambler who accepts and pays off bets (especially on horse races)
From: Dictionary.com
-.-"
Please don't talk to me lyke dishe. I might have to save up $3 again to hire Sokmui to do her job. Or if I'm impatient, I might choose to do the killing myself. And the last thing you can tell me is BOOKIE = BOOK. We don't go to Bookieshops to buy Bookies so that we can read them. Then what? We become Bookieworms?! Another thing is, you can't find Bookies in libraries, you can only find them at coffeeshops.
And, "eu" is not "you". Please do not refer me as European Union. I will seriously consider saving up $6 to hire Sokmui to torture you before doing her job. -.-" Eu, ew...
And guess what! The guy who sent me these two smses is in fact a macho guy in NCC! Okay, not macho, I can't remember how he looks like. But he's in NCC! And his primary school CCA was actually basketball! Not Chinese Dance, not Girl Guides, but basketball and NCC!
And the reason why I'm so irritated, is because, make a guess!
Guess the time he sent me this sms!
8.35pm!
I love morons who irritatingly send moronic smses to me at 8.35pm at night when I'm falling asleep, so as to freakingly wake me up to read some moronic smses and make out what he is bloody trying to say, which makes no sense because he's not saying anything, but instead making weird noises which sounds like English when in actual fact it is not, except maybe the word understand, when other than that, all the other words are gibberish or sounds like some annoying retards who are retarder than me.
Oh, typo, I didn't mean to type "love". I would love a pink and white striped earthworm more.
Haha. Bye! :D


