Monday, November 14, 2005

"A poverty that allows only tiny margin for spending,
but which is shadowed always by the weight of debt
that nags like a conscience is worse than starvation itself"

Some patterns I noticed about me:

1) The most common thing that I do when my mood is down either because I'm feeling sad or angry, is talking to myself, or talking to Sandy, or scolding myself, or asking myself to shut up. -.-

2) I'm retarded. Really. I'm starting to believe I'm born with it. Three days ago, I told Gillian the date's 10 November. Three days later, I told Gillian the date's 10 November. I was corrected two times today. I came home today, saw that the clock on my computer screen isn't correct, set it to the correct time, and keyed in 10 November. And I took, I don't know how long, to realise it.

3) When I'm in court, and I'm feeling lousy, I smash, and most of them never went past the net.

4) When I'm in court, and I'm not feeling lousy, the most common thing I do is drop.

5) I have dreamless nights when I go to sleep recalling what I've dreamt the past night. I have nightmares when I go to bed being retarded (laughing to my own jokes etc etc).

6) I really really really really can't stand people shouting. I can dislike anyone who shouts. Even if the person is enjoying him/herself shouting. I just can't stand it. Unless you got robbed off 700 lollipops, or got attacked by 50 million worms, or your Jay Chou poster got torn off, or you were at a Jay concert. Explains why I can't stand Haobo, and the guys who shout.

Aye. Today's been rather troublesome. But had fun, anyway. Played badminton after school.

Bye.


MG :) wrote on 19:16.