Friday, November 04, 2005
Brother: Eh, want to go Tao Zhe's concert? I treat.Me: WANT.
Brother: How badly do you want to go.
Me: Very badly.
Brother: As badly as Jay's?
Me: No. Almost.
Brother: Why?
Me: Why what. I like Tao Zhe too, not as much as Jay, but his songs are nice.
Brother: Really?
Me: Yar.
Brother: You know something?
Me: What?
Brother: I really bought two $168 tickets for his concert.
Me: I WANT.
Brother: Three weeks wash plates and make bed.
Me: One week.
Brother: Two weeks.
Me: One and a half.
Brother: On.
Me: YAY!
Brother: You know something?
Me: What.
Brother: I asked Kimberly to go to the concert too.
Me: So I'm going with her?
Brother: No, I am going with her.
Me: So you bought three tickets?
Brother: No, I bought two.
Me: Then what? You're invisible?
Brother: No.
Me: Then?
Brother: I was joking with you.
Me: ...
Brother: -laughs like mad-
Me: You know something?
Brother: What.
Me: You owe me $50.
Brother: What lar.
Me: Fine for cheating me.
Brother: Whatever. Not like I'll give you.
Me: Don't worry. I'll help myself to your wallet.
Brother: $10.
Me: $40.
Brother: $20.
Me: $35.
Brother: $25.
Me: $40.
Brother: $30. Last call.
Me: On.
I got $30 for no rhyme or reason.
But I really want to go Tao Zhe's concert. =/


