Monday, October 24, 2005
3 things that made today a nice day:1. I passed Chemistry by 6 marks.
2. I passed Physics by 4 marks.
3. I passed AMaths by 3 marks.
3 things that made the nice day today become a not so nice day:
1. YKW beat me in Chemistry.
2. YKW beat me in Physics.
3. YKW beat me in AMaths.
But then again, there are 7 other things that made today a nice day again:
1. I beat YKW in Literature.
2. I beat YKW in Social Studies.
3. I beat YKW in paper one of Geography.
4. I beat YKW in both papers of English.
5. I beat YKW in both papers of EMaths.
6. I beat YKW in both papers of Chinese, by ALOT. =)
7. YKW almost cried when I lala-ed 5 times in his face after receiving Chinese. Man, I can't help it. I am good enough to have lala-ed only 5 times, if you've seen how ZHUAI he was when he knew he beat me in AMaths (by a pathetic 3 marks), you would have lala-ed at least 50 times. But then again, I lala-ed only 5 times because he walked away. Otherwise I would have lala-ed at least 20 times.
*waves Chinese Paper one and two in YKW's face*
LALALALALALALA~
Sorry for being so... erm, lala-ish. I can't help it in front of YKW. =P
I'll just have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday where we get back our results slip. Then I shall accidentally drop it on the floor in front of YKW or something, and then go "AIYAH! SORRY FOR SHOWING YOU MY MARKS ARE HIGHER THAN YOU AH!". Fine, I'm not that evil. Maybe I'll give him the mentos that dropped on the floor after he starts crying. There, there, don't cry.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oops. I'm supposed to be the pink angel with pink wings, three halos, and stars dropping out of the ear. Okay then, remind me to give him tissue if he starts crying. I'll remind myself of the UHU glue to put on the tissue. No lar, I just want his nose to be wearing some clothes in case it catches a cold. Told you I'm so NOT evil.
3 things that tell me today is a nice day for others:
1. Sokmui passed both her Maths. *shakes Sokmui's hands, congratulate her for the nth time.
2. Gillian beat YKW in alot of subjects too. *shakes Gillian's hands, congratulate her for the nth time.
3. It's one day closer to the relase of Shi Yi Yue De Xiao Bang. :D
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!
...
...
Just felt like screaming... -.-
Just now, on MRT, while I was on the way home, I was with Priscilla and Haobo until Yishun where they alighted. And then at Sembawang this uncle boarded. I don't know how old he is because I didn't even look at his face. I only knew he was an uncle because he was wearing a polo tee and pants and uncle-slippers. Lol. Anyway, the MRT was bloody empty, but this uncle had to come sit beside me. I didn't care, I was falling asleep anyway.
I woke up when the uncle suddenly held my hand. Man, I almost screamed. And I was so freaked out I forgot to punch him. He thought I was so easy to bully huh. I bent his fingers back, palm down, like anything. And I was sure it hurt, because I saw him sit up straight all of a sudden, but he did not say anything whatsoever.
I said Fuck in his face quite loudly and then went to sit beside an aunty opposite. I hope I didn't spoil the good name of our school. Lol. Now to think of it, I should have stepped on his foot or kick his knee before leaving the seat. Damn it damn it.
Only I did not pay any attention to his features, for fear of getting nightmares about an uncle who comes around holding my hand. What the.
Anyway, I wasn't screaming because of that. Family problems. Zzz. It will be alright soon, I hope.
Bye.


