Sunday, October 16, 2005

Obstacles only become visible when we lose sight of the goal.

I've been really unlucky these two days.

Two days ago, I came home happily and attempted for the second time in my life to open the mailbox. And my key just had to spoil my mood by breaking into two.

Yesterday while I was on the boat to Kusu Island, I was happily acting retard and waving my outstretched arms out the window. Ching Wen was kind enough to remind me not to drop the ticket I had in hand. I said, "I'm not that stupid, larh." I only realised I dropped it into the sea 2 minutes after I alighted. And I had to buy the return ticket again.

Last night I was happily lying on my bed playing Dai Dee on my phone, humming An Hao's tune, enjoying the coolness brought to me by the beloved working aircon. Just then, there was a blackout. I told myself to be positive because at least I wasn't needing the lights. Then I heard my brother cursing outside because he had a fall. I came out of my room, prepared to laugh at him, and knocked into the table in the living room because it was too dark.

This morning I woke up feeling superb, refreshed and ready for the day. (I was going swimming, supposedly.) I waited, but the sun never came out. I left home telling myself it'll be all bright and sunny in Jurong. It started raining when I reached the bus stop. I told myself the rain will go and the sun will come out bright and sunny again. But the rain continued for six hours. And we had to bowl at grassroots, then had lunch at KFC at Ang Mo Kio. The rain stopped the minute I stepped into my room.

Sometimes it doesn't pay to be so positive and then you get so disappointed in the end.

...

So irritating!

Lol. Never mind. Tomorrow will be a better day, I think.

Our post-exam schedule is out. For those who doesn't have it yet, here it is:

Click Here.

My mother just doesn't believe I'm on holidays. She keeps insisting I'm running away from school. She always thought marking days are for primary schools only. Even the exam schedule, the one printed with the dates of the marking days, can't convince her. She thinks I printed them. And she thinks I'm running away from school because I fought with someone in school and that someone is seriously injured, lying in the hospital, beside a life-dependent machine. And thus I'm running away to shirk responsibility. Lol. I strongly believe her imagination is wilder than mine.

Do I look like someone who'll fight with her classmates? I always thought I look like three angels merged into one. *innocent look*

...

Okay fine. Two angels merged into one.

...

Fine. One angel.

...

FINE. A devil.

...

An angelic devil with pink horns and stars dropping out from the ears. And and, three halos because the three angels found this devil too angelic and so gave their halos to her. And this devil brings a wand with a giant pink star on the top that goes DING when she does a healing spell.

Muahahahahahaha.

Ooops. That's not how the devil laughs. It should be

Hehex.

(I'm close to puking...)

I know you agree, Sokmui. You're just to shy to admit it. (I bet you 3 sushi she'll either beat me until I look like sugar cane or poke me to death when she sees this.)

Uh oh.

I'm bored again.

Your World View

You are a happy, well-balanced person who likes people and is liked by others.
You question whether many conventional views on morality are valid under all circumstances.
You are essentially a content person.

Sometimes, you consider yourself a little superior.
You are moral by your own standards.
You believe that morality is what best suits the occasion.

What Is Your World View?


Your Extroversion Profile:

Assertiveness: Very High
Excitement Seeking: Very High
Activity Level: High
Friendliness: High
Cheerfulness: Medium
Sociability: Medium


How Extroverted Are You?






You Are A Fun Friend









You're the one who keeps your group laughing

And you've always got an idea for something fun to do

The party's not complete without you

And you wouldn't miss it for the world


What Kind of Friend Are You?






You Are Incredibly Logical





(You got 88% of the questions right)





Move over Spock - you're the new master of logic

You think rationally, clearly, and quickly.

A seasoned problem solver, your mind is like a computer!


How Logical Are You?






You Are Bold And Brave









But daring? Not usually?

You tend to like to make calculated risks.

So while you may not be base jumping any time soon...

You are up for whatever's new and (a little) exciting!


How Daring Are You?






How Your Attitude Ranks


Your Attitude is Better than 70% of the Population


If you scored...

80-100: You've got a winner attitude. You're always optimistic and cheery. Your personality will get you far in life.

60-79: You have a good attitude. While a realist, you do see the positive side of most things. People love to be around you.

40 - 59: You have a positive attitude... somtimes. You prefer to see the world through clear glasses, not rose colored ones.

20 - 39: You have an average attitude. You take the good and bad in life as they come. Though sometimes you could use a little more good.

0-19: You have a negative attitude. You tend to see the dark side of every situation. Free ice cream? No thanks, it will just make you fat!



How's Your Attitude?

I'm still boreddddddd. =/

Bye!


MG :) wrote on 19:07.