Friday, September 30, 2005
AbilityAbility is to look at a page,
And create a poem.
Ability is to stare into the eyes of fear,
And come out stronger because of it.
Abillity is to walk into a room of strangers,
And come out with friends.
Ability is to admit you're wrong,
When you are wrong.
Ability is to get back up,
When you fall down.
Ability is to believe,
When everything seems lost.
Ability - a simple word, with a complex meaning.
For many, ability is never found, but for all, ability is within.
Ability stares everyone in the face at one time or another.
Whether you ability is how well you shoot hoops,
How well you flip at dancing,
How smart you are at school,
You have ability.
For some, ability is lost by never trying.
Whether never trying to shoot one more time,
Never trying to bend a little more,
Or never trying to score higher in school.
Ability is within.
Ability is yours.
Source
No larh, today is not Inspiring Monday. Just something to motivate all those studying! (you shouldn't be reading this in the first place because computers are one major distraction...)
Anyway, Sandy is in the hospital because she got assaulted in the eye by this guy called Raymond (characters in my Situational Writing yesterday...). Lol. I signed off using Sandy. She was threatened by this guy called Raymond that if Sandy is to make a report, he would stick a pair of scissors into her eyes, the way he did to the boy in the story.
I didn't have anybody to talk to today, since Sandy is in the hospital.
...
Ok larh, stop being retarded.
My mother was so happy to see the trophy. Because she found it amazing that my name is on it. And she found it doubly amazing that the ribbon had three colours instead of one. And it's triply amazing because she never thought I would be able to get any trophy.
I don't know where she hid it now.
I was shivering this morning. It wasn't cold, my sister didn't even had her blanket on when the air con was at 23 degrees celcius. But I felt cold, somehow. Maybe I dreamt of myself in the North Pole last night. Or my sub-conscious told my mind so many lame jokes that I felt cold inside out. Or maybe The Big Friendly Giant came to my house last night and gave me three cold tablets because he saw me perspiring.
...
Lame.
I'm still not feeling the exam panic. I didn't do anything in the library today other than disturbing Mooncake or Priscilla or Weisiang. I had a stack of literature notes in front of me but I did nothing. The Geography textbook was lying hopefully by the side but I still did nothing. The only thing I did was to lend highlighters to Priscilla, and telling more and more lame jokes to make them laugh.
--- half an hour later ---
Crap. I totally forgot I was blogging. I was playing games online. Haha.
-Gone with the wind. Lol. So Priscilla.
I take it as consent.


