Friday, September 16, 2005
Sandy: You should be studying!!Me: I know, but I don't feel like it.
Sandy: Do you know that exams are only 8 working days away? And judging from how much you've done for revision, which equates to zero, I doubt you'll ever score this time.
Me: I know, but I don't feel like knowing.
Sandy: Do you know that you won't be so lucky each time like you were in Term 3, not studying for subjects and you get a B3? Or worse still, an A?
Me: I know, but I choose not to think that way.
Sandy: Do you know that you'll feel very sad on the day you recieve your marked papers, and realise the sad reality that you've failed more subjects than you've passed?
Me: I know, but I don't feel like thinking about that yet.
Sandy: Do you know that, before you know it, exams will have arrived, and before you know it, it will have ended, and before you know it, you'll realise you're actually regretting on wasting your time on stuffs like, blogging?
Me: I know, I know.
Sandy: Do you know that you aren't taking any actions although you know exactly what to do?
Me: I know.
Sandy: Why is it that you know everything I know?
Me: You're my imaginary friend hello.
Sandy: Do you realise that, you've been sleeping in all the Physics lessons, not paying any attention in Geography and Chemistry lessons, and recently been napping during Maths lessons, been sleeping and was caught during Social Studies lessons? Do you realise how much you've been slacking?? Do you realise you should be pulling up your socks to your knee and start mugging, like everyone else?
Me: Yes, I do, and I just started today, so stop nagging at me.
Sandy: You did?
Me: Yes, I did, I started on Chapter 2 of Social Studies.
Sandy: And you think you can finish revising cum learning all those stuff you missed out during lessons before the exams actually start?
Me: I don't think so, but I have to think so, so I'll think so.
Sandy: Alright then. Why are you still blogging then? Don't you realise you should be studying?
Me: Nah, I'm just trying to show others how irritating an imaginary friend can be in pre-exams times like these, when I'm supposed to start panicking.
Sandy: I'm irritating?!
Me: Yes, you are.
Sandy: But there's nothing you can do about it, HAHA. *does the can't-beat-me action with the ultra irritating toot-face*
Me: I can just make you shut up because I created you. HAHA. And if all fails, I just have to change your name to say, Ali. How would you like to be called Ali?
Sandy: Fine.
Lol. I feel so spastic. =X


