Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm just back from the gym. I'm having serious muscle aches from the 4km run I did on the machine. I wasn't thinking, I just kept running and eating in the cold air. And before I know it, I've covered 4km and burned 400+ calories. I stopped and drank some water. Then I continued for another 1km before my legs gave way.

Then I bathed in the toilet, had lunch at Woodlands with Chingwen and headed home.

I watched three discs of Da Chang Jin (the Korean show on some MRTs) with my brother and laughed at the part where two women had some competition on who cooks better rice.

Go on by George Strait:

Even when you see no reason to
Don't wait to live life 'cause it won't wait for you

Go on, please go on, you were sayin' what don't kill us only makes us strong
It's true, that's so true when they do you like that
What else can you do but go on.

Just go on.
Life goes on... and on.


MG :) wrote on 16:48.