Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Fault...?Nono, I'm not talking about anyone blaming me for the previous entry. I'm talking about people talking about their own blames. Some think they are not in the wrong, confirmed with me, and I agreed. Some think both they and the other party are in the wrong, confirmed with me, and I agreed. Some think no one should be blamed, confirmed with me, and I agreed.
What exactly is my point...?
*Refolds Merci chocolate wrapper*
Exactly. I don't know.
Woah. Won't it be perfect if all of us can time-travel into two years from now, with all these forgotten, plus, O'levels over. Killing two birds with one stone. Sad thing we aren't anything close to Da Xiong from Doraemon.
And then I realise, the best thing to forget is to stop talking about it! Haha. My brother says that is running away from reality, but I think running away from reality is good! First, running is healthy and trains our stamina (crap). Secondly, it makes us all happier, doesn't it?
Thus, when A leaves B alone, as in totally alone, not passing any remarks anywhere near them, not making any actions to show displeasure anywhere near them, not doing anything to agitate them, ignoring any words or actions that displeasure you, and please please, try, at least TRY to forget what's happened two years back, and B do likewise for A...
World peace!
It'll make lives easier for all of us! Perhaps that'll improve all our AMaths grades!
Won't it be nice~~


