Saturday, September 03, 2005
I'm just back from the movie marathon!And amazingly, I don't feel at all sleepy! (Actually is because I slept so much last night and this morning...) Haha.
The first movie started at a little past 7. I watched Crying out Love in the Centre of The World with Anson and Layjia. Layjia grew bored after some time and went down to music room to watch the other show. The show is nice, really, although it was very confusing at the start, but the whole show is very touching. =) If only the show could be shorten, somehow. Most people grew so bored of it everyone clapped out of relief when the show finally ended. -_-
And then I continued watching I, Robot. Average show, very predictable. I grew tired after that, lost track of the time because there aren't any clocks around and am lazy to reach out for handphone.
After that show, I went down to music room to watch Premonition with Anson, Layjia, Jody. The whole show is about this college teacher who seen a newspaper cutout about the death of his daughter just minutes before his daughter died. And towards the end he was brought back to time or something and he had the chance to save his daughter. This is supposed to be a horror movie because there are scenes where things just jump out of nowhere, bloody.
And it's so damn funny watching Layjia and Jody watching horror movies.
(scene: sudden appearance of a scary-looking thing, with the loud bang at the background music)
Layjia: *screams* (ultra high-pitched, ultra ear-piercing, and I was just beside her...)
Jody: *covers eyes with hands* What's it doing now?! What's it doing now? Layjia! What's it doing now??
Layjia: *eyes covered with hands* I don't know! Anson! Is it over already??
-_-
I fell asleep halfway because the scary parts aren't scary and it's getting on my nerves how the newspaper keeps flying around. =/ I got awaken a few times because Layjia kicked me in my sleep, without herself even knowing, when the scary parts came and she screamed.
I managed to watch the last part because:
Layjia: kuai4 dian3! kuai4 dian3! (Faster, faster) KUAI4 DIAN3!!!
That was the part when the college teacher had the chance of reenacting the scene where he watched his daughter got killed. He died in place of the daughter in the end. But the show ended when the daughter started seeing the newspaper flying around agian. =/ Lol.
And then I went up to Inspiretown again to watch A Lot Like Love. I fell asleep halfway again because I was very sleepy. I woke up when the show ended.
Then we(me, Anson, Layjia, Jody, Nigel, Benjamin) went to the cookery room and I bought chocolate waffle from 3/6 people. We ate it, and then Layjia, Anson and I went to the music room for Hide and Seek while the rest went up for School Of Rock.
The show was sooooo scary, because Layjia scared me like hell.
By then, the whole music room was three-quarters filled with people lying down, some asleep. There was this part where the little girl was playing Hide and Seek with her imaginary friend in the basement, when suddenly the lights went off. And yes, this was supposed to be a scary part because of the loud bang in the background as well.
I wasn't abit shaken, not until I suddenly felt someone grab me by the arm, with a loud shriek, "MEIGUI!!!!"
And then, and then, and then!
I realised it was Layjia. I should really thank her for adding life to the otherwise boring show.
The show had a twist in the end, that the psychologist himself was being schizopheric and was hallucinating. He was the actual murderer of the whole story and he was also his daughter's imaginary friend, Charlie.
-_- So I fell asleep.
And then the climax was when the psychologist played Hide and Seek with his daughter, and of course kill her when he finds her. God bless James Loh who was beside Layjia then. Amen.
I woke up at the end of the show, went up to Inspiretown, and slept through the whole of the last show. It was showing Two Fast Two Furious, music room was screening X-men revolution.
It all ended this morning at 7 plus. =) Had dinner at MacDonalds and went home after that.
2 days to OBS! Yay!


