Monday, September 19, 2005

Now playing: Come Clean - Hilary Duff

Let's go back
Back to the beginning
Back to when the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned

'Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect
Trying to fit a square into a circle
Was no lie
I defy

[CHORUS:]
Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean

I'm shedding
Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin

'Cause different
Doesn't feel so different
And going out is better
Then always staying in
Feel the wind

[CHORUS]

I'm coming clean
Let the rain fall
Let the rain fall
I'm coming clean

[CHORUS]

Ali has been reverted to Sandy, because he/she can't stop bothering me. I'm getting the Yanyu-syndrome.

I'm studying. I'm writing notes. I'm going to the school library after school to make notes.

Look what Anderson has done to me. I'm even bringing books and notes and pencilcase home to study. Plus, the thought of me actually enjoying this crossed my mind. And I even considered doing this for the rest of next year. I shall be the next mad woman next to Yanyu.

Nah, just joking. I'll go literally mad before I know it.

Sandy: It's good to get the Yanyu-syndrome! It's perfectly normal to be studying 22 hours out of 24 a day. And it's definitely good for you if you want to score well for your O'Levels.

Stop brainwashing. I won't become the second Yanyu, even if I want to, because I'm simply too slacked to be true.

Sandy: Yes you can! You can become at least as hardworking as Priscilla. After evolving to Priscilla, you will one day evolve into Yanyu as well!

Crap crap crap. I don't want evolve.

Sandy: *ultimate shocked look* Haven't you seen the thriller for "The Sound of Thunder"? It says "THIS YEAR, EVOLVE OR DIE".

Yah, and that's for the movie, not for me. I can't evolve, and won't evolve.

Sandy: But ---

Shut up or I start naming you Ali again. Or do you want Patrick this time.

Pros and cons of having an imaginary friend. They say it's all in the mind. You get to choose what you choose to hear your imaginary friend says or do. But sometimes it just gets out of hand. And I'm pessimistic by nature, so obviously my imaginary friend isn't very cheery.

And it's not lame to have an imaginary friend. You can find yourself realising much more things when you're talking to yourself. It's like doing concept maps internally. Sometimes it helps to summarise your day and feelings and stimulates more thinking. You tend to think up the worst case scenarios, for me at least. And sometimes talking to my imaginary friend, aka talking to myself, I find myself recalling things in the past, finding links here and there, and my memory improves, somehow.

And of course, it adds humour to my otherwise not so interesting life. And it really kills boredom. It helps especially when you're alone on a bus or MRT, or even when you're in the lift.

Okay, the above is my view, about having an imaginary friend.

-----------

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean

-----------

HT isn't very far away now. It's one day less. Feel the dread, I can't wait for it to come. I can't wait for it to be all over. Perhaps I'll feel so happy I may just climb up 12 storeys and plunge. Nah, if I want to jump, I might as well jump now. Why wait till it's time for me to enjoy then jump? Wasted.

And yes, I'm okay. =) Four people came forward to ask if I'm alright.

Well, I always am after a sleep. Maybe it's 'cause I hasn't been sleeping well lately. Why so, I don't really know.

Sandy: Stress?

Not really.

Sandy: Then?

I don't really know.

I bit my tongue real hard just now. Accidentally. I'm not sure if it bled, because it's at the back of the tongue, and I was lazy to check it in front of a mirror. But I think I tasted blood. I'm saying this because I just licked the wound, if any, by chance. And I'm just blogging by random.

Random...

Happy birthday Sokmui, yea, I finally got you your present, and glad you like it. It wasn't a joke that I said your present was a giant five stone. That was what Anson claimed it looked like from the packaging. Lol.

I miss Jay, I miss Ye Hui Mei (the album, not his mother) a lot. As in, the period of time when Ye Hui Mei was just released, and I was memorising Yi Fu Zhi Ming and loving Qing Tian.

There's a printer and a scanner right beside the computer now. A printer that has ran out of ink, and a scanner which works perfectly but version doesn't fit this computer. And they are of matching colours.

It was my brother's birthday yesterday. Happy birthday brother. Thanks for telling me Padang is nearest to City Hall MRT station, and for replying to my smses asking for directions.

My mother is showing tad bit more care towards me, at least that is what I feel. At least now she makes sure I'm eating breakfast.

I opened my house mailbox today for the first time ever since I moved here. And I was so happy when I found a letter inside. It was a letter from the AIA Insurance company meant for my brother. Don't ask me why I was so happy, I just was, to find a letter in a mailbox, as it is meant to be.

--- I typed a whole lot of other things, but blogger deleted them. I feel like killing the computer.

So be it then...

Choz.


MG :) wrote on 20:05.