Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm blogging more often now that it's the HT period than when it's not.

I haven't studied today. I've been slacking throughout today. I watched many VCDs/DVDs again. Lol. And and and, the HT panic is still not here yet!! Somebody scare me please! -_-

I know it's 4 days left. 4 days, only. And I've 4/5 of Chemistry, all of Physics, all of Geography, all of Literature, AMaths, EMaths left to study. That is, if I leave out the preparation work before the exam itself --- memorizing.

It's not even enough if I schedule one day for each subject, yes I know.

Am I supposed to panic now...?

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHH~~~





....





No larh, I'm still not panicking. Lol. Where's the motivation to study?! It's like, everybody die one day, somebody die everyday, and you won't know when it's your turn. (Choi, but yah...) And I keep thinking of things like, I finish studying everything (not possible anyway), and finished all the papers, and then that day I leave the school building, and I get knocked down by a car and I die in a pool of blood.

NOT WORTH IT RIGHT?!!

I know the possiblity of that happening is very slim, but, but, butttttt, I'm always so pessimistic. =X

Plus, it's always comforting to know there are people who have only read through 3 chapters of SS, and not even started on other subjects. That is, Anson.

But then again, it's A-n-s-o-n. It's an universal truth that the "mathematical geeko" (quote Sokmui) can score A1s without practising Maths, can score A1s just by flipping through Chemistry and Physics textbooks, can score A1s by studying Geography on that day itself, can score A1s as easily as ABCs. Does not apply to Chinese though. Haha.

So there isn't anything comforting.

But this term, I just want to make sure I can promote, haha. Because no matter how well or badly I do, I can't bring the results to next year, can I? Okay, I know that's not the point, but that's my thinking. Lol. Moreover, it is impossible to get the first three positions in 3/1, since Anson and Son already clinched the first and second. Don't tell me I can aim for the third, I already said I'm a pessimist. If there weren't Anson or Son, perhaps I'll be more hardworking. Lol.

I've eaten lots today. Haha.

Like Joan, I miss training. -_- But not the PT after training. Duh. And NO, it's not coach that I miss. Why would I?! He's short...! =X

I'm still looking forward to HT. -_- Although I haven't really studied. Because I want it to end, as soon as possible.

HEY! I suddenly remembered! THE MOTIVATION FOR ME TO STUDY!

YES YES! I found the motivation for me to study already! It just dawned on me. I know I'm slow. =/

Curious? Don't tell you, ey hey... *does ultra qian da move* Lalala...

Haha. Okay larh, I just want to be better than someone. You know, the boy who grows to a height of about 180cm, wears spectacles, has the surname Wang, takes a deep interest in the girl that sits beside Chunying, can't stop playing Dai Dee in class, and got his shoe taken away during recess on Friday. Yah, when this happen:

Boy: Anson?! You FINISHED YOUR CHINESE PAPER??!!
Anson: *innocent look*

Then I'll be able to...

Me: Of course larhhhhh, the paper is soooooo easy lor. I think I will get 101 upon 100 for the paper. You leh? I thought your Chinese very good de?

And I want to be able to score higher than him to laugh at him. Muahahahahaha.

And when this happen:

Boy: HUH?! GILLIAN GET HIGHER THAN ME IN MATHS??!!
Gillian: *can't-be-bothered look*

Then I'll be able to...

Me: Of course larhhhhhhhh, even I can get higher than you lor. Eh? I thought your Maths better than all of us de? How come can GET LOWER THAN US HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? (towers over him, muahahahahhahahaa)

And then I'll scream "Give it to you!" (his favourite quote) in his ears.

I solemnly swear THIS DAY WILL COME!

Yay! Finally he's of some use! Thanks for motivating me to study! I WILL do better than you! ^^


MG :) wrote on 20:22.