Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Have you ever wondered, what is luncheon meat made of?Weird huh, I did a search on Google.
"Luncheon meat is made from the scientifically defrosted pork. The pork, well proportioned in lean meat and the fat, is salted under low temperature, then minced and mixed with starch, maize flour, refined salt, white powdered pepper and other supplementary flavorings before it is thoroughly mixed under vacuum, filled into tins, sterilized under high temperature and cooled down instantly. The weight of each filled tin is standardized and the tinned meat is in perfect and nice shape."
Source: http://www.shme.com/shanghai_other/travel/produce/produce.htm
I just suddenly thought of that.
More randomism...
Quote entry on September 11,
"The Keys to Your Heart: You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please."
Very true.
I can't understand why some boys find joy in calling each other stupid.
Sandy: If you can't, you must!
Okay then, I must understand why some boys find joy in calling each other stupid.
I'm watching Initial D this Friday at 8.30pm, at Padang. Lol.
I think I'm addicted to doing things I shouldn't be doing. Like blogging, playing cards in class, sleeping in class. Maybe just these three things. But I'm not really addicted to blogging or playing cards in class. Whereas I can't help dozing off in Chemistry/Physics/Maths/Geography.
Sandy: If you can't, you must!
Okay then, I must help dozing off in Chemistry/Physics/Maths/Geography lessons.
Chocolates can really make me happy. In fact all food can. Chocolate, ice cream, sushi, twisties, otah, fast food etc etc all can. That's why, eat as much as you can. Do NOT go on a diet because it affects your mood. Priscilla is an exception, lol.
My interest in barcodes have doubled. Most barcodes have 30 lines, a minority (so far I've only seen one) has 45. Yes, I counted.
Sandy: What a way to waste your time.
Shut up ALI.
I haven't been listening to Jay's songs for a week already. No wonder this weird feeling in me. Sigh.
Have to go. I'm sleepy already.
So be it.
I wonder, how long more,
you or me,
how it will be.
Where the confidence gone, where it had gone,
return or never,
which do I actually prefer.


