Friday, September 30, 2005

I changed after OBS, somehow. For the better or for the worse, I'm not really sure. Supposedly better, no?

Sooner or later, why not now?

Inertia: Once you start, it's hard to stop. Once you stop, it's hard to start. Very true. What's this feeling inside me. I'm afraid of both things. Either or I'm still in a mess. How come all of a sudden everything is so messy.

Ok, I'm alright. Don't ask me whether I'm okay or not because I am fine. At least I'm not dead yet, or have any thoughts of dying. So I am fine. I'm still in charge of my life. Exams are still on. So don't read these if it affects you in any one way. In fact, perhaps I'm going to start having this site password-protected. If you read this, don't ask. If you want to ask, tag. If I hadn't mentioned your name whatsoever, I might not be talking about you, so stop guessing. And as you're reading this now, you are not the only one guessing who all the annoymous people I'm referring to in the past few entries. Almost all the paragraphs or sentences refer to different people at each point in time. So stop thinking I'm referring to you. Because more often than not, I'm not.

Plus it can be very irritating when I'm halfway through my peaceful sleep and the vibration of my phone wakes me up, with a stupid message like "Were you referring to me in your blog?" or "Are you alright?" Hell, I was sleeping. And the last thing you can do when I'm sleeping is to attempt to wake me up.

And sleep cures everything. I always feel better after some sleep. So I'll be alright-er after the sleep. And I won't be alright when you wake me up. How do you know whether I'm asleep. Fantastic question. I would be asleep from about 8pm onwards. So do not, I repeat, DO NOT sms me or call me during the period between 8.01pm to 10pm when I usually take to fall asleep. And when I do wake up due to the vibrations, I solemnly swear to scream, shout, swear as loudly as I can and either ignore your sms and go back to sleep, or start diverting my screams to you.

If you have any pressing matters or questions whatsoever, you can sms after 10pm or before 8pm. I would be too asleep by 10pm to feel the vibrations.

If you've been guilty of smsing me almost every night at about 9pm, yes, you know who you are, STOP DOING IT! Because I was on the verge of opening my window and throwing the handphone out.

I'd have been understanding if the smses were somewhat important or crucial, but NO!

"You asleep? How's your day?"

YES! I was asleep! How did you guess that?! Were you psychic?! And my day had been perfect if not for some idiots who smsed me when I'm sleeping! =)

Or

"Hey. I'm bored. I have ten fingers! Wahahahahahax."

Wow! That's amazing! I have eleven! And that's because I was having this wonderful dream about cutting one of yours off and sticking it onto my left hand with UHU glue. =)

Or

"Are you alright? You sounded so depressed in your recent blog entries..."

I appreciate your concern, really. But the only reason why my recent blog entries sounded depressed is because my past blog entries sounded too happy. Nothing very depressing has happened to me and I'm still alive and kicking. And I will love to be able to sleep in peace as that can double my happiness meter. =)

THE BEST OF THE BEST:

"Boo!"

AhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHY DID YOU RUIN MY SLEEP?!

Choz.

P.S: I just smashed the printer. Man, I need anger management.


MG :) wrote on 19:22.