Tuesday, October 18, 2005
I'm falling asleep. Why am I online in the first place, when I'm so sleepy?!I counted the number of times I yawned during training today. (Fiona and Jonathan and Jeremy and Jaslyn and Joan kept telling me to stop yawning, but I CAN'T!) In one and a half hours, I yawned 57 times. I just yawned again. *YAWN*
I was yawning when we stretched, I was yawning when we ran round the hall, I was yawning when we did our drills, I was yawning when I was playing match, I was yawning when I was the empire, I was yawning when coach talked to us, I was yawning when I went to change, I was yawning when I was eating Chee Cheong Fun, I was yawning while waiting for train, I was yawning on the way home, I was even yawning when I bathed just now.
The only time I did not yawn was the rough 30 seconds which I spent drinking water.
Sandy is missing. Don't worry, I'm not going to make a police report. Great, she can't die, let her go missing!
Ahh... crap. I'm too sleepy to crap further.
Till I am awake again~
PS: Ey, don't hesitate to find me for emotional support. I'm a good friend, lar. At least I think I am one. -_-


