Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Oh my god! Did you see that?! THAT!! THAT!! Not air particles you moron, that entry was long long ago. I meant that!! The first line of this entry!! NOT THE SENTENCE LARH MORON. The four letter thing that starts with a D. Make a guess! Something... very very very important... especially today. Oops, I just gave you a major clue.

YES! MORON! THE DATE!!

You know what it says? It says, Tuesday, November 1, 2005. I repeat, Tuesday, November 1, 2005. Still don't get it? Tuesday, November 1, 2005. Look around this page now. Do you see the marquee on the right? Those are the lyrics to Ye Qu. Ye Qu, sounds familiar huh? Today is November the 1st. You know something? I think Chopin just walked past me.

YES! SHI YI YUE DE XIAO BANG!

I'm so happy I'm surprised I haven't fallen off the chair.

Okay wait. I think I'm going to fall off the chair.

NONO! I can't fall off the chair! What if, what if, I fall off the chair, and then I break my leg, and then I can't walk, and then I can't leave my home, and then I can't go the Music Junction in Woodlands to collect my preordered album, and then I become so sad I contact depression, and then I can't see a doctor because I broke my leg, and then I die because I did not take any medication or seek counselling. The worst thing is not that I die, the worst thing is

I DIE WITHOUT GETTING SHI YI YUE DE XIAO BANG!!!

And then I am condemned to hell because it's a sin not to buy Jay's album, and then I suffer in hell forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thus! I must NOT fall off the chair! :)

But what if, what if, I leave home, and then I was so happy I started hopping across the road, and then I stepped on a banana skin and I fell down, and then a UFO landed right on me, and the alien took me to Mars, and banned me from listening to Jay's songs, and I told the alien I HAVE to collect my Shi Yi Yue De Xiao Bang, and then a kind-hearted alien overheard and went to collect it for me, but then the ill-hearted alien found out and broke the album into two right in front of me. I cry and cry and cry and cry till I drown the aliens, and then I got charged in alien court for murder, and then I am sentenced to sokmui treatment (some cruel treatment to torture innocent souls like me, boohoo.)

...

Okay fine. I'm sorry. I'm just abit too high. Okay, very high. Fine, very very very ultra high.

Anyway, I'm here to blog about my dreams. I'm having so many crazy ones these days.

The night before Chinese O's:

1. The scene was in Pasir Ris Park, but the place was covered in snow. -.- And somehow, there was a cliff there, and somehow, I was hanging by the cliff. -.- And so I shouted for help, but no one gave a damn. I remembered seeing Sumaiyah, and one other person (can't remember who) walking past me and pretended not to hear me. :( And then for some reason, I kept shouting for Joan, and Joan was sitting on top of the cliff on a picnic mat eating an apple. And she ignored me. In the end, Sort Cheng helped me up. (Don't ask me about the choice of characters, I have no choice!!!!) Lol.

And then when I came up, I was very angry with Joan. Lol. I walked up to her and scolded her for a long time. So I walked away. Joan was trying to catch up with me to say sorry. Lol. And then I threw an apple on her. (I have no idea where the apple came from...) And the dream ended. LOL.

2. The place was at OBS in Pulau Ubin. -.- Lol. And then the dream started when I was walking with Jiaming from the food rations area to the store. And then somehow, there was a mini cottage in the middle of the parade square. And I told Jiaming our tents aren't packed yet. So Jiaming told me to find Bryan. -.- And then somehow I walked into the mini cottage, and I saw Jiahao playing mahjong with three other people. But I couldn't find Bryan. So I asked Jiahao where Bryan is. And then Jiahao pointed to a small area behind him, so I walked in and I found Bryan sitting beside a table doing colouring. -.-

And then I left the place and I saw Joan. (Yes, Joan again.) So I told Joan our tents aren't packed yet. Then Joan told me we're leaving today, so just leave the tents there. Then I told Joan we can't be so irresponsible, and asked her to go unpack the tents with me. But Joan refused. And then she walked away. Somehow, I walked with her and we landed at the place just outside the souvenirs store, the area where we waited for our turns to board the boats. And there, I quarrelled with Joan. And then I left her and I went to pack the tents alone.

Somehow, I walked into my parents' room in my previous house. -.- And strangely enough, there was a tent there. So I was packing the tent, in a sheltered room, complete with air-con and bright lights. -.- How dumb is that. Lol. And the dream ended. -.-

Last night:

I was sitting under a shelter in a park or something. And for some reasons, I was crying. -.- Then Haobo walked past me and asked me what's wrong. No, I missed out something. Haobo, in my dream, was bald. -.- So a bald Haobo walked past me and asked me what's wrong. But I ignored him and I continued crying. -.-

Then Joan (YES, JOAN AGAIN.) came to sit beside me and gave me an umbrella. So I took the umbrella and we started playing snake and ladders. (I know my dreams are crap...) I won, then I returned the umbrella to her and she disappeared. -.-

And then Jiahao, in his uniform and his Converse sling bag, appeared out of nowhere. For some reasons, he was crying too. -.- And then I walked away to buy a waffle. -.- I walked into the corridor of the shops opposite our school. But the auntie selling waffles said waffles are sold out. So I went to the bubble tea shop and bought a prawn burger. Yes, prawn burger. -.- Then I walked back to the shelter and gave the prawn burger to Jiahao. Then somehow, Weisiang appeared, and asked me for a prawn burger. So Jiahao gave his prawn burger to Weisiang. -.- And then I played hopscotch with Weisiang.

I fell down and I woke up. -.-

Lol. What crap. Hahahahahaha.

Bye! Must buy Jay's album! Otherwise I don't friend you! Lol.


MG :) wrote on 10:35.