Sunday, October 30, 2005

Friday:
Lazed around whole day at home. Came online, blogged, etc etc. Played some online games, downloaded games, Diablo (for the 50th time over again...), Solitaire, Freecell, even Minesweeper (I customized it so that it was very difficult to win). And then I made a new layout. I was online for 10++ hours straight. Did not touch Chinese at all.

I went to sleep at 8pm.

Yesterday:
Lazed around whole day at home. Came online, played more games, started downloading games from RealArcade, played Heroes. -.- The last time I played Heroes was P5. Anyway, I played more Solitaire, Freecell, Minesweeper and Spider Solitaire. And then I let my sister play games and I watched her play. Then I watched Candyman, Bruce Almighty and Shrek 2. Cooked spaghetti with my eldest sis for lunch. Did not touch Chinese at all.

I went to sleep at 9pm.

Today:
Not intending to touch Chinese at all. :)

Lol.

-off to play more games- :D


MG :) wrote on 09:53.