Thursday, November 03, 2005

Haiz.

I miss my one piece Jay poster.

Haiz.

Alright. Let's not talk about saddening stuff.

Yesterday was the big head ghost birthday. I don't know why I went lol, I don't even know him well enough. The only things I say when I see him is regarding his head.

Anyway, like I mentioned in the last entry, I left home at 4pm and met up Priscilla at Sembawang MRT at 4.30pm. We bought the birthday cake and then took 859 to Layjia's house. We were the first to reach, so I watched Priscilla surfed net because she hasn't touched internet ever since her connection was spoilt. Lol. And then we crapped with Weisiang online. (By the way, his display pic is so scary that we have to minimise it as soon as we open a conversation, in case innocent young children like us get nightmares.)

And then Weihao arrived, followed by Zanyu, Benjamin, Kakei, Hanhui. And then we started playing Blackjack. Then we ordered Canadian pizzas blah blah blah.

Jody ran into the house at 7pm sharp, following Xueling. Jody was close to missing her Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa. Lol. Who would expect Wu Bai to like Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa this much. HAHA.

Then Nigel and Lim Jiahao came. Nigel ate the pizza and told us he was eating chewing gum. Moreover, the pig insist he's on a diet. Ha.

We started playing Blackjack, Kakei being the banker. Lol. He lost like siao, and we sang Happy Birthday for him. Haha. And then Hanhui went home, followed by Weihao. Then we continued playing Blackjack blah blah. Then we sang Happy Birthday for Zanyu and ate the cake.

Kakei went home.

Then we had a change of games, and played Poker. I teamed up with Priscilla all the way. We managed to win a little in Blackjack, but Poker is, erm, not so good. Layjia and Jody won most of it. Lol.

And then we started playing In Between. LOL. Priscilla and I split up and we became suay like siao. None of our cards can be played lol. I keep getting two cards of the same value (which means there are no possibilities of getting the third card which is in between), or I'll get two consecutive numbers, or two cards where there's only one possibility in between. Priscilla isn't any better though. She got an Ace (the smallest), and a queen (the second biggest), and she betted 20 cents. The third card she got was an Ace, and she had to pay double, 40 cents. Haha. The worst thing is, she got the last Ace out of the deck, the other three Aces were out already. How suay can she get.

Then we decided to team up back again to see if our luck changes. But we literally become the entertainers lar. Really. NONE of our cards could be played. The rest kept laughing, we were trying to guess the second card after seeing the first. Like the first card was an three, and the rest will start guessing if the second is a two, or a three or a four.

Lol. Then Zanyu and Xueling went home.

We played more cards and then Lim Jiahao went home. The rest of us, Jody, Priscilla, Benjamin, Nigel, Layjia and me have no idea what to do. Nigel and Benjamin took turns playing Dota no Layjia's com, while the four of us watched Seed of Chucky on the ground floor. Very lame show. =/ Then Nigel, Layjia, Priscilla and I played Bridge. Jody's brother came to fetch her at 4am. Lol.

The rest of us stayed overnight. Benjamin fell asleep on the couch outside the bedroom. Priscilla, Nigel and I managed to sleep only at 5 or 6 plus when Layjia went to bathe. It is impossible to sleep with her laughing beside you. -.- Layjia fell asleep only at 7 plus.

We all woke up at about 11pm. Left the house at about 11.30pm and went to eat roti prata. Then we headed home.

Came home and realised the saddening truth about the poster. HAIZ.

Never mind.

Choz.


MG :) wrote on 21:47.