Sunday, November 06, 2005

Currently, his room door is closed. Which means he's back, should be. I don't want to care already. The more I think, the worse I become. So don't think. =)

I'll just be dumb and study. =)

Anyway, 2 more days, I'm really looking forward to training.

A few days ago, Joan sent me this ultra long and inspiring sms regarding badminton's future. Haha.

Joan: Eh..dunno why toDae got e urge to say dis..we got onli Less than 3 mths left..within dis 3 mths,its Almost impossible to win schs lyk st nicks,Xm,SSS nonid say lah "_" budden.if we willin to TRAIN HARD,wann beat sk sec to get into top 4 is POSSIBLE de..! reali hope u can promise to chu quan li durin every trg leh..not every1 has e talent to play bad,so dun waste it..P.S when readin dis,imagine i got an ANGRY face hor.and believe miracles do happen de..=)

Me: Wow.. So inspiring.. HAHAHAHAHAHA... Oops, not supposed to laugh huh. Okok, I'll chu quan li.. -.- Are we supposed to sing There can be miracles~~ When you believe~~ during every training...?

Joan: Reali lah, dun always so slack (blah blah blah, I deleted this message...)

Me: Okok. I'm scared of your ANGRY face. I'm not laughing, really.

Lol. Badminton people reading this, especially Jaslyn and Fiona! See! Our captain wants us to promise to chu quan li during every training, and our captain wants us to believe miracles do happen de! (Frankly speaking, this is the first time I ever felt our captain isn't slacker than us, really.)

Anyway, I kept the inspiring message in my Inbox because I know I'll need it someday. Not on myself lar, moron, of course it's on Joan. The next time she's taking her own sweet time to prepare for training, I just have to open the inspiring message of the day and read out to her what she sent me. Haha.

Nothing else much. I'm enjoying myself at home.

Yea, like real.

Never mind, at least I'm reading sadistic books. They keep me entertained. Some Vengenance book by J.D. Robb. I'm not possessed by Sokmui, don't worry.

Bye, have a nice day. =)


MG :) wrote on 11:56.