Saturday, November 12, 2005

Zong ran qing shi yi jing cheng hui
Wo ai bu mie...


Just back from Jody's house. Was there whole of today playing mahjong and cards with Jody, Priscilla and Anson. By the end of all, Jody won around $1.50, Priscilla a little more than Jody, and I won 30 cents. Anson lost more than $3. Lol.

Nothing much to blog about actually.

The camp. I'm going to have to miss one training. Sorry captain, this isn't about "chu quan li". Haha. I won't be able to chu quan li during a training when I haven't been sleeping the night before mah. So for the sake of living up to the promise that I would chu quan li for every training, I won't be going. I'm going to miss a Tuesday training. May there be more PT for you guys then. =) Sad case that the training is at Woodlands though. Haha.

Should be able to get 3 tents, if Meiching can find hers. Plus Layjia's and Ann's.

Met an old friend in KFC today, while I was eating dinner with Priscilla. Sopheary. If you ever heard me mention that name.

Tonight's weather would be perfect for sleeping. Got to go then. Catch some sleep. =)


MG :) wrote on 21:17.