Saturday, November 19, 2005
Hey! It's 12am! And guess what! I'm fully awake!Okay fine. Not fully. I was never fully awake. I'm here to blog, under the pressure of some Sec 2 junior towering at 168cm. Wrong. Make it some spastic Sec 2 FEMALE junior that towers at 168cm also known as Fiona the girl who's scared of flowers. Yea. I'm supposed to blog about the two jing gangs in badminton. The female KingKong being Jaslyn, and the male/renyao being Baorong.
But, I always liked to do things which I'm not supposed to do. So obviously, I won't blog about the two of them when someone asked me too. =P
Had training for the past two days, at Woodlands. Today's was slack. My muscles took a longer lag time to start aching. Really.
Watched Exorcism of Emily Rose after training today. Renyao's shirt was enlarged. (He changed his shirt in the cinema, because his other shirt was wet.) -.- I was using it to cover myself because it was cold. But some humjis, I won't say who, kept pulling at the shirt to cover her eyes. Note: "her". The four of us who went were me, Jeremy, renyao and FIONA. Won't say who the humji was.
Seriously. The show wasn't scary at all. But it's rather nice.
Had dinner at Yishun after that. Fiona started having gastric aches. Bought her Actal at Cold Storage. I never knew Actal should be either chewed or sucked. I always swallowed it, never once bothered to read the box or the slip of paper inside. Lol.
Then we headed home. Fiona and Jeremy alighted at Admiralty because Jeremy is to send Fiona home. -wide smile- Fiona gastric mah, have to get some real macho man
Renyao and I alighted at Woodlands. Renyao told me more jokes which I've heard before. He/She was getting frustrated because there doesn't seem to be a joke which he/she's heard of and I hasn't.
I remembered about the rackets in Renyao's bag only after I alighted 901. I tried waving, but Renyao must be trying on the new hairband, so much so that he/she did not see me. Could have ran after the bus, but I was lazy. -.- So forget it.
Reached home at 10 plus.
Bloody tired now.
Am falling asleep.
Zzz. You must be damn bored to be scrolling.
Bye. (Bet you are irritated for having scrolled so long just to see a Bye.) :D


