Saturday, November 19, 2005
It's two different worlds altogether.10.15pm! :D
I'm bored after sleeping for such a long time. I can't stop getting nightmares.
Watched Jay on Channel U getting the Golden Horse Award. My expression, as what my eldest sis described, was dazed. Duh. It's Jay. JAY. JAY. JAY. :D
I was chatting with Jiahao and Fiona on MSN just now, at about 8 plus. Went offline because I wanted to watch the TV. "5 mins" turn out to be more than an hour. :D Haha.
Somehow, I don't feel like going for the camp on Monday. =X Firstly, I'm afraid it'll rain. Secondly, I'm afraid of Sokmui. Thirdly, I'm afraid of confrontations, if any. Fourthly, I'll miss a training. Fifthly, I want to go for training. Sixthly, I want to go for training badly. Seventhly, I want to go for training very badly.
Nah, who am I kidding. Since when have I ever been so enthu about trainings.
Actually I can go, right?
Hrm. Training on Tuesday. My rackets are with renyao. I just have to bring shoes. Training starts at 3, in Woodlands, so I leave Pasir Ris at say, 11.30am, and reach Woodlands, perhaps meet Fiona for lunch, and then after training I can take MRT back to Pasir Ris! :D
On. I go training on Tuesday!
EH? WAIT. Tuesday got 3/1 bbq at Gillian's house.
...
How?
Hrm hrm.
Choose between training and bbq.
-Joan's inspiring message playing in background....-
"Eh... dunno why toDae got e urge to say dis... we got onli Less than 3 mths left.. within dis 3 mths............................. budden if we willin to TRAIN HARD, wann beat sk sec to get into top 4 is POSSIBLE de..! .......... hope u can promise to chu quan li durin every trg leh.........."
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!
...
Let's toss a coin! Okay, no coins anywhere in sight. Erm, if the time right now ends with an even number, I'll go for training. Odd number, bbq. If the clock on my phone says undefined, then I don't go for both.
22:28
...
Training?
...
Erm. Let's sms some people. Shall sms erm, the person who replies the fastest. JIAHAO!
Me: Yes or no... Choose one...
If he replies Yes, then I shall go for training!
...
Jiahao replied a Yes.
So I shall go for next Tuesday training! And then decide if I'm to go back to the campsite after training, or go Gillian's house after training! :D Yay! Fiona won't feel lonely anymore! :D
Am going J8 tomorrow to show some moral support for Jiahao
I'm thinking too much. I'm thinking too much. I'm thinking too much. I'm reading too much into things. Things aren't as complicated as I think it is. I'm thinking too much. I'm thinking too much. Just wait and see.
...
It's two different worlds altogether. Get me back before it's too late.


