Friday, November 25, 2005

Boo! :)

Com's been crashing on me. I came home on Wednesday and tried to on the computer. The monitor went blank and I restarted 6 or 7 times, before I got frustrated and did more erm, violent things like beating the CPU, and more retard things like begging the computer. -.- And then smoke came out from behind the CPU. So I got scared and offed the switch and went to sleep. -.-

I told my brother that night about the crashed com. But he told me he just played Heroes and nothing's wrong with the com. I began to think I might had been dreaming, or hallucinating, since I hasn't been sleeping for the last two days (at Naomi's and Gillian's house).

But on Thursday morning, I tried to switch on the com again, but the same thing happened. The smoke and everything. -.- So I shouted for my brother, who successfully on the com at the first try. -.-" But the minute I touched the mouse, the monitor went blank. Irritating com.

Anyway, BBQ at Gillian's house was fun...! Haha. I like Gillian's sister. She still thinks I've got a "boy boy name" called Haobo (like what I told her). Haha. Hardly slept that night, was playing mahjong with Evelyn, Chloe, Jiahao throughout the night. And laughing at some void head. Haha. "Na nu hai dui wo shou, shou -TEH-" LOL.

Having training later. =/ Don't feel like going.

Joan's inspiring message playing in background.

Fine.

I love training! Badminton is my favourite! Trainings are fun! I love coach!

...

I did not say that.

Mr Tan gave us $50 for our badminton chalet. That's more unbelievable than saying Jiahao has got a small head, or telling me my mother is not spastic. Fiona and I were staring at each other wide-eyed when we heard about that. Haha. Okay then, we shall be nice and not stab him the next time he talks to us, or sing "Who let the dogs out" the next time he appears. Note, I said "the next time", I didn't say everytime. :D

I still love Fa Ru Xue.

Ni fa ru xue fen fei le yan lei
Wo deng dai cang lao le shui...


CPU is making weird noises... -.-

Bye. :)

Ai zai yue guang xia wan mei...

All the better...


MG :) wrote on 10:20.