Sunday, November 27, 2005
My brother is the most amazing person on Earth.Don't give me that look. I'm serious. He is the most amazing person I've ever seen.
Before I talk about what great things he's done, I'd ask you to recall your life in kindergarten. Now recall your kindergarten examinations, English, Chinese, Maths... Do you remember, having to fill in alphabets A to Z in the English exam, seeing three pictures of people in different races and then matching them to "Chinese, Malay, Tamil", doing workings for 2 + 4 in the Maths exam, and writing "ni, wo, ta" in Chinese exam?
And here, right here, in my house, a small area in the ulu part of Woodlands, lives the greatest being on Earth. My brother, AMAZINGLY, failed all three papers in his K2 final year examinations. His scores for English, Chinese and Maths are 40, 32 and 29 respectively. And his remarks from his form teacher was "Beng Keong is the most can't-be-bothered student I've ever come across in my teaching career."
WOW.
And I thought I was the only one with a warped childhood, with all the biting teachers and knocking into washing machines. So! It's in the genes!
But I scored for kindergarten exams, okay. I got either full marks or one or two marks away from 100 each time.
-still wowing at his report card-
So cool!!!


