Sunday, December 18, 2005

Something very very very amazing has happened. I know you can't believe your eyes, but this is definitely true.

I'm updating.

Don't give me the chey look. The fact that I'm updating means something else.

My com's working.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

I can't. I'm still recovering from the shock that my com is actually workable. Supposedly, my com's under repair for the weeks that I hasn't blogged. Initially, the graphic card in my CPU was spoilt, so I told my brother the com is not working. He took about 2 days to register what I was saying as English, took action on the 3rd day, and finally got a new graphic card on the 4th day.

Sadly, after getting hold of the graphic card, my com booted for 3 seconds before blacking out again. This time, my brother checked the com and concluded that the monitor's spoilt. And no, I did not throw my cup at it. It spoilt on its own.

And again, my brother, being so extremely busy, took 1 week plus to convince himself that the monitor IS spoilt and that he wasn't joking with himself, and finally travelled with me to Sim Lim Square to get a new monitor.

So, I got a new monitor. But wait.

After buying a brand new monitor, my brother attempted to fix the com and realised that the CPU is not functioning properly. Then, he realised that the memory card is spoilt too. And in case the CPU should have any other problems later on, he decided to bring the whole CPU to his friend's shop in Sim Lim Square for a checkup. -.-

And again, he took another 3 or 4 days to make up his mind whether to go there in taxi or go there in his friend's motorcycle. (according to him, it's crap, just in case you can't tell) And finally! The CPU landed in his friend's shop.

After god knows how long, the CPU is back, no, the new CPU is here, upgraded and everything. -.-" Everything's new in the CPU except the graphic card and the hard drive, which means my files are still intact, yay.

I've got a new monitor and a new CPU. So, my com's sent for repair.

Bye. Have to go because I want to watch the Bollywood show on Central at 9pm. Can't update tomorrow because I'll be out the whole day. Shall blog on Tuesday, that is if my com is still alive. :D

Bye!


MG :) wrote on 20:44.