Thursday, December 22, 2005
Just sent out the Christmas cards today. 9 in total. Hope they reach in time. I was kau bei-ing when I couldn't find the mailbox at Causeway. Jeremy said it was moved away already. And then I found a lone mailbox somewhere along a road on our way to Woodlands Sports Hall.In case you have no idea, I don't give half a fuck (quote passerby of Jonatha*'s blog -.-) to what your life is all about.
:D I've been scolding vulgarities like anything ever since badminton chalet. And some senior, Lao, kept on nagging about how I scolded "Na bei ji bai" when I opened the door for them in the morning while I was half asleep. He kept nagging, till the very last minute when he left. And when I met him again at Ashaway, he started the nagging again. Wa lao.
Tomorrow's the last training of the holidays. I'll be going late because I'm meeting Fiona who's working in Woodgrove Sec. And that's behind my house. So I'll just go there and watch her work.
I have no plans for Christmas Eve and Christmas either. I want to play mahjong. Sokmui, can you bring your mahjong set to my house to play?
There's the OBS bbq at Ben Wee's house on the 27th. I realise life can be very very free without trainings. Haha.
By the way, last night I was thinking up names that I would name my kids in future. Haha, don't give me that look. I couldn't get to sleep, and my thoughts ran wild, and I started thinking.
In order of preference,
Boys: Jax, Leon, Keane, Sheldon
Girls: Eva, Cara, Melody, Felencia
Hahahahahahahaha.
Got to go. Bye.


