Thursday, December 22, 2005
Sometimes I turn back and see the way which I came from. Long but worth it.I've been waking up early these few days. Like, 8am or 8.01am, without any alarm or anything. And it's not that I've been sleeping early too. The earliest I've slept for the last few days is 10.30pm. I'm not getting as much nightmares though. More like weird dreams, dreams like falling through space, or getting trapped in a maze made of curtains. -.-
Weirdly, I'm not feeling spastic today.
School's starting soon? Woah. One more year. Why is it that the older you are, one year seems to pass much faster than the last? Amazingly, it's only 9 days to the end of 2005. And it seems like not long ago we just had our Sec 3 camp at Dairy Farm...?
Can you imagine how you'll be like 30 years from now?
...
I don't know how I'd be like at age 45. I can't imagine myself being so old lol. But I'm going to be 16 in another 4 months plus time. And time passes so quickly, soon we'll all be going into JCs or Polys and then it takes only 2 years to graduate, and then we'll all be adults already. We'll be continuing our studies in the university or going out to work. Can you imagine yourself looking out for jobs, as in, a real job to support yourself?
I wonder what all of us will become in the future. Will Priscilla really become a teacher? Will Sokmui make it to be a film maker, or music production person? Will Jiahao ever make it being a singer? What job can Weisiang do? What will Naomi become when she finally turns adult? What'll Jaslyn become? What will happen to Joan? What about Ann? What about Sheryl, Meiching, or even Yanyu? Can you imagine what all of us will become when we're no longer students, no longer wearing uniforms, no longer carrying school bags?
What'll I become? Will I really become an accountant, and marry before 25, and have 7 kids?
How sure are you that someone you know will not become the next Jay Chou 10 years from now? Or how sure are you that someone you know will not become the criminal top from the WANTED list 10 years later? And how sure are you, that you'll remember all your friends you promised never to forget a decade later?
How long will I go on being crazy for Jay? How long will Naomi go on being crazy for orange? How long will Fiona go on being spastic and sing Under the Sea? Will Sokmui ever stop reading storybooks? Will Jiahao ever find no time to play the piano?
What'll happen to Syn Yeow 10 years from now?
...
How happy will we be 10 years later? Very? Not really? Not at all?
...?
---------------
Lol. I know I'm thinking too much. Not that I can help it either. You can't stop your brain from functioning unless you kill yourself or you get someone to do it.
Try listening to Feng by Jay Chou while thinking how our lives will be like 10 years from now. Let your imagination run wild. And see what you picture. You'll be amazed how vivid your imagination can be. At least that's what I felt. Haha.
---------------
And when I look up front, I see an unlit pathway, distance unknown, texture unknown, what's known is that this is My Way to walk whether I like it or not.


