Sunday, December 25, 2005

Dear Santa,

Merry Christmas. I'm sad because you did not grant me my Christmas wish again this year. Maybe it's because I've been a bad girl, or because I didn't wait for you by the chimney this year. I know it's wrong of me not to wait patiently at home for your present but instead went to Sokmui's house to play mahjong and cards, but you've got to understand, under the pressure of a killer who doesn't blink when she kills, and a moronic pal who promises to be retarded for life if I don't turn up, I've got to save the world.

I think you mistook me going to Sokmui's house to gamble as disrespect to you. Thus punishing me by letting me run into not one, but TWO, earthworms on the way home.

Man, Santa, I na bei ji bai don't like you. Kan ni na la. TWO earthworms on the first day of Christmas?! Are you dumb or what. Majiam sai.

-.-"

Merry Christmas! :)

Lol.

As I've told Prisiclla, this year's Christmas is a little erm, wasted. Lol. I don't know. The only things we did were gamble blackjack, Dai Dee and mahjong. Isn't that supposed to be the spirit of Chinese New Year? Since when has it become Christmas?

Six people in total, Sokmui, Priscilla, Anson, Weisiang, Gary and me. Supposedly a gathering for close friends....? Lol. So, it's a gathering for Sokmui, Priscilla and I. -.-" Don't know lar, but personally I would have wished there was a bigger crowd, like with Jody, Layjia etc, would have been more fun with Wu Bai da ge around. Haha.

But it was funny though. Lol, seeing all the others irritated when I highed with Priscilla when we paired up to play mahjong. Haha.

I won alot for Dai Dee, but some of it when I became the banker for blackjack. -.-" And then I continued losing the $6++ I won from Dai Dee in mahjong. Haha. We played throughout the night till morning next day. And then we switched to Dai Dee again, where I used Weisiang's money because I did not have any coins left. And I won quite alot for him! Lol.

We played for like, 10 hours, of gambling and gambling and gambling. From 9pm on 24th Dec to 10.30am on 25th Dec, minus the approximate 30 mins we spent in the MacDonalds at midnight.

I slept for 8 hours when I reached home. I love my home! Home is the best place on Earth! Wo ai wo jia! Hahahahahaha.

Bye! :D


MG :) wrote on 19:02.