Sunday, January 08, 2006
♥
Jay :)
Did some quizzes about Jay. LOL. I'm bored.I love Jay, anyway, just in case you haven't already known.

How well do you know Jay Chou?
this quiz was made by Beth

Which of the Jay MV girls are you?
this quiz was made by Evon

Which of Jay's personalities do you hold?
this quiz was made by Evon

Which of Jay's hairstyles fit you best?
this quiz was made by Evon

How obsessed are you with Jay?
this quiz was made by Beth
Alright, alright. It's time to make you melt.

I know you're melting.... Admit it.
-melted-
Man, how can people like Sokmui or Priscilla NOT like Jay?! Awwww...
-.-"
Fine, I know I sound like a lovesick idiot who's crazy about some dimple guy with small eyes. BUT, this is not just SOME guy. This's JAY. Jay spelled J-A-Y. HOW CAN YOU RESIST HIM?! How can you not fall for JAY?
You know something? I think I'm going to idolise Jay for life. One day without listening to his songs makes me uncomfortable. I can't live without his songs, really really really can't. You've no idea how much I suffered at OBS not because we don't have cooked food to eat, but because I HAVE NO ACCESS TO JAY'S SONGS.
If there ever comes a day when I go deaf, I think I'll cry so much that I become blind as well. And then I'll just die because not only I can't listen to Jay's songs, I can't watch Jay videos, read Jay magazines, look at Jay pictures, read Jay's books anymore...
Doesn't that sound like the End of the World.
Imagine.
One day, you wake up and realise there's no Jay poster staring down at you from the ceiling. You look everywhere and to your horror, you can't find the gigantic Jay November's Chopin poster or the Initial D poster or the gigantic Jay calender or any other Jay posters. You think, this must be a nightmare, WAKE UP!
But! You're awake. This is not a dream. It's for real. You search high and low for the posters, but to your horror again! You can't find any. Nervous, you went to where you usually keep your Jay stuff to see if you've accidentally misplaced them there. TO YOUR ULTIMATE HORROR, YOU REALISE ALL YOUR JAY STUFF ARE GONE.
Your Jay potato chips, Jay instant noodles, Grandeur D Major, Iron Box of An Island, the Initial D books, Jay's biography, Jay stickers, Jay magazine covers, Jay newspaper cutouts, Jay files, Jay pencil case, Jay badges, Jay shirt, Jay watch, Jay calender, Jay bookmarks, Jay soft toy, Jay figurine ARE ALL GONE.
You scream.
Your mother comes running to you, asking you what happened. You're too stunned to speak.
"...The....Jay...J...a....y... Gone..."
Your mother gives you a puzzled look. "Jay? Who's Jay?"
"Jay... Chou..."
"Jay Chou? Is there such a person? Are you imagining things?"
Unable to accept the fact that everything about Jay had been imagined by you, you switched on your com and log on to the internet. You typed "Jay Chou" at Google and awaited for the results to show. You know for sure there will come a total of 13,342,543,555,781 results. You memorised that number by heart. Anytime there comes a new site with Jay Chou on it, you'll know exactly what site it is.
"0 reults. Please check for spelling error."
SPELLING ERROR?! THERE'S NO SPELLING ERROR IN JAY CHOU!!
Unconvinced still, you call the ultimate Jay fan Meigui at 906189**. A sleepy Meigui picks up the phone.
"...Hello?"
"TELL ME JAY CHOU EXISTS!"
"Jay Chou exists."
"YAY!!! I KNEW I DIDN'T IMAGINE IT!!"
"Can I go to sleep now....?"
"YES!! THANK YOU!!"
"*yawns* Okay, I'm awake already. Who's Jay Chou?"
!!!
Hahahahahahaha. No way man, no way. Jay exists. Jay exists. I love Jay. I love Jay. I love Jay. *chants 41627846127868176 times*
I LOVE JAY. :)


