Wednesday, February 22, 2006
♥ Happy Birthday Fiona

Firstly, I'm sorry for updating this much. Those who don't come online often find themselves reading 5 posts at a go or something. So this apology is out for all those who find it irritating when I blog so much (especially GILLIAN the gigantic sotong). LOL.

Happy Birthday Fiona!

Haha. You're 15! Same age as me! And I'm still sore about the fact why you're more than 10cm taller than me! Haha. And, happy eating the beloved watermelon. So spastic.

Congrats to C Girls for getting the 4th position trophies today. Though you guys didn't win AMK, it's okay. Great job done already. (Somehow, there's this sour feeling inside me when I helped the girls take their group photo with the trophies today...) Hai.

Not studied for the Chemistry test tomorrow yet. Should really buck up 'cause my L1 is dead already. And I want, very badly, Colours Award GOLD. It's money, okay. Feeling very sleepy, can barely keep my eyes open. So. Tired. And today's only Wednesday. Tomorrow's a day with extra lessons, and then there's still Friday.

I hope this Friday will be fun.

:)


MG :) wrote on 20:30.