Friday, July 28, 2006
♥ Today's not a nice day

Changed the blogskin. I got sick of the last one.

Rather bored at home. It's 10.30pm and I aren't sleeping because I have ten fingers. Don't make sense? Too bad.

Seriously, I don't know what's wrong today. It's not PMS lah, Hanhui. Today just felt, wrong. In every sense though I can't tell in which. But today's just not a nice day. Because I have ten fingers. Taaaa.

Sandy: But you have ten fingers everyday!

Not really. I imagined myself having eleven usually. Lost that kind of imagination today. So I happen to have only ten fingers, which is too little because I don't have that extra finger to play with the other ten fingers. And the ten fingers feel lonely even though they have nine other fingers to play with. They sort of miss the 11th finger. Can't blame them really. The 11th finger is a really nice chap.

...

Alright. Sorry.

Today's not a nice day because, because, because. Because I haven't eaten MacDonalds' twister fries for a long time. Which is a bad omen. Really really bad omen. It's not a good thing that the twister fries go uneaten. Something bad is bound to happen. And we'll all die a horrible death. Because I haven't eaten twister fries for a long time.

Fine. I'll tell you why today is not a nice day.

Today's not a nice day because there is a forest fire in school. Seriously, I'm joking.

Today's not a nice day because there is NO forest fire in school. To burn Yenqi's forest down so that no worms will fall over on staircases and make me cry. Doesn't make sense? I wasn't joking this time round. Not one, but TWO stupid worms made me cry.

Another thing is, today's 28th July, Friday. Which like Priscilla said, is so my birthday because it's 28th and Friday. And I realised I'm 3 months into sixteenhood. Which makes me sad because I'm growing old. My hair's turning white and I'm adding onto the burden of the Economically Active age group of Singapore. I'm part of the greying population. And I'm so old I start talking rubbish. Like this. So, today's not a nice day.

What makes today the worst day ever is the fact that I'm not a millionaire yet.

I got bitten by a mosquito today, and I killed it, so it's a bad day for the mosquito too.

Today's not a nice day because I heard a seal fell in love with a dolphin. And the seal's pretty hurt (because it fell). And the dolphin actually feels sad, because it knows it can never be with the seal. And it attempted sucide, but the seal's good friend, another seal, stopped the dolphin just in time, rescuing it before it drowns. But the dolphin still died in the end, because it actually needs some water to survive. Then the seal recovered but the dolphin is dead. So the seal attempted sucide too. And it died. And then the vets revived the dolphin. But the seal is beyond cure. The devastated dolphin chose to die in the end.

What a sad love story isn't it. I read in from the newspaper. Serious. I'm not talking cock. That's not what exactly the newspaper wrote but that's about the whole story. Roughly, but the seal's good friend part wasn't real. The rest is.

So anyway, today's not a nice day because of the sad story between the seal and the dolphin. And I hope they reunite in heaven, or wherever they go to. Because I want to see what their kids will look like. A sealed dolphin. Pretty cute huh.

Alright, fine, I was bullshitting you. You really thought a seal and a dolphin fell in love? Man, then I would really be a millionaire. Then perhaps today wouldn't be such a bad day afterall. But today is a bad day, so the seal-dolphin story is there only to derive a little joy from bullshitting you. I managed to get that little joy though, so thank you, even if you didn't fall for it. I'll just pretend you did. I love living in a world of my own. With Sandy in it of course.

Today's not a nice day because the hall sounds empty. Right. Figure out what that means and tell me. I seriously have no idea what I'm saying. Serious. No joy in bullshitting you this kind of things what. It's funny only to see people believe a seal and a dolphin fell in love.

And today's not a nice day because there's crushed ice in the milk tea from Mos Burger today. And ice sounds like eyes, which makes me think my eyes are crushed, which makes me think my eyes like somebody, which makes me wonder who my eyes like. And then I realise they can't possibly have a crush on anybody when they're crushed. And so I feel dumb for the nth time because I'm always thinking nonsense.

Today's definitely not a nice day because you chance upon my site and have finished reading that much crap without you taking the initiative to exit this site.

That's almost as dumb as me.

Actually, today's just not a nice day. I'll tell you the reason, since you beared with me for that long.

Today's not a nice day because I have ten fingers.

Or maybe because it's Friday, yet again.


MG :) wrote on 22:22.