Friday, July 14, 2006
♥ Anti-Ahlians-And-Ahbengs

While you guys are in school slugging out whatever you've memorised about Krishna and transcendence, I'm slugging out last night's dinner, literally. I had chicken briyani encore last night. (I had chicken briyani for lunch.)

WOOHOO. I'm sick. This is the second time this year I've missed Literature common test because I'm sick. I fell sick and missed Literature CA1 too, and I had to do a different paper which was much more difficult outside the class where I had the whole clock on my table. Lol.

Oh, and I went home yesterday after playing Scrabble in the library with Huiming, Vanessa, Apple, gillian and Aaron for hours. And I could feel my head burning inside. It's like, totally blasting even when I'm not listening to Walking In The Sun over the mp3.

This got me super fed up: WHY ARE THERE SO MANY AH LIANS AND AH BENGS AROUND?!!!

You see, I was in the train at around 6 plus, last cabin and I was sitting on a two-seater seat because the train was rather empty. So, as I was sitting there wishing that the train would fly so that I can go see the doctor quick, two ah lians in YCK sec uniform and an ah beng in home clothes boarded the train at Khatib, or Yishun, I can't remember which.

And because the seat beside me was empty, the three of them started a super loud discussion over who is to take that seat. And then the thinner ah lian started talking extremely loudly over the phone because apparently her boyfriend, Peter, is unhappy that she is going out with her "gan di" (not ghandi lah, as in god-brother). And then the ghandi, I mean gan di, got "du lan" (meaning unhappy) over Peter and thinks that his "gan jie" (god-sister) is too good for him. So they started a mini fight there in the last cabin where they started pinching each other, and the other ah lian (called Alicia, yes I come to know all their names within that short 20 mins) joined in too.

And I swear, I wasn't the only person who got irritated on the train. All stares and glares were shot in this one direction and I was afraid they would take me as one of them. =/ What makes it worse is then these ah lians and ah beng scolded vulgarities like anything! I mean, how can they be more vulgar than me?!

Their kan ni na don't go kan ni na you know. Theirs go kAAn ni na, in a super slow-mo way. And it's so loud the person standing at the end of the cabin could hear it. Especially so when the ah lian was talking on phone. At one point of time, she flared up at whoever was on the phone (not Peter, Peter's friend I figured) and said something like "&^^%#$, like I got money take taxi down like that!!!" And then the other two lian and beng turned to her and did "Shhhhhhh" simultaneously, with their fingers on their lips.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. How ironic. Then the ah lian put down the phone and almost burst into tears. Then the ah beng shouted some more vulgarities (NOTE: He was one of those who did the SHHHH stunt) and then the ah lian who was talking on phone started laughing.

It is at this point of time I shot them the stop-being-retards look, because apparently my head's enough to fry an egg, and there they are pinching each other to get one of them to sit down. The thinner ah lian caught hold of that glare and started the ever-so-popular stare what stare hot talk.

So I gave her a... a... I don't know how to describe that expression. It's just to say I despise them that kind of look. (I did that because all three of them don't look scary, the other ah lian and the ah beng are both on the plump side, and no, judging from how the thin ah lian looks, I doubt Peter is anyone great either.) So I just turned away, looking bored and I actually shook my head.

Man, I must really be running a fever. I'll never care to cross ah lians and ah bengs paths, but I did, yesterday.

And so, fat ah beng demanded an apology. (By now, almost the whole cabin eyes were on us.) And I felt kind of outnumbered because I have fat ah beng sitting next to me, and two ah lians towering above me. I felt even more so... Outsized. And then I did the most unexpected thing. I didn't want to do that either, but I did...

I...

I yawned.

I swear it was accidental. As in, I didn't mean to yawn. But the yawn feeling just came and before I can think this is not the right time to yawn, I yawned. Obviously, the ah beng and lians took it as disrespect or whatever or whatever and their shoutings became even more dramatic.

I don't know if it's because I'm running a 39.0 degress fever, or purely because I can't be bothered to think this is anything big, I mastered all my energy and said as loudly as I could:

"Can you all stop being so childish?"

-_-

Lol. Then they started the you-better-watch-out thing and the ah beng started chanting my name, surname included, etc etc. All the way till they alighted at Woodlands, where I alighted too.

-_-

By the way, Physics paper was BORING. I'll pass if I'm lucky. Sigh. There's just too much time, lah. I finished the paper 45 minutes earlier. And so I entertained myself, like this:



I was trying to finish up my blue ink, so that I can refill the new one. And then I refilled my black ink too and then I'm left with nothing to do. So I started taking staples and forming a ladder on my table, waiting for some ant that may pass by to climb it. -_-

But I got bored after awhile. So I did this with the packaging of my blue and black inks.



Cute huh. Can reduce the amount of rubbish Singapore collects leh. :D

But then I had nothing to do again. So I resorted to more retarded acts so that I can laugh while entertaining myself.

I made my blue and black pens fight. Can't remember who won though. -_- Hahahaha. I made my two index fingers fight too. gillian saw it, HAHA.

And then I tried to scare my calculator. And came out with the highlighter joke. I put the highlighter on my lap and imagined it saying: "This is the first time I felt so low."

-_-

But I STILL HAVE LOTS OF TIME LEFT.

So I decided to do something that requires a longer time. Like, forcing myself to cry. Which I did. But I started crying in less than 2 minutes. Which got me so fed up because that means I don't get to waste too much time. And then I started laughing to myself because I realise how retarded I am. Mr Krishna saw me crying and laughing to myself, and he gave me this weird look.

...

I was SO happy when the time's finally up.

It's boring at home. :( I feel like going for a rollercoaster ride.

:D

Have a nice day!


MG :) wrote on 09:04.