Saturday, August 12, 2006
♥ I can't sleep!!

Hello. I'm blogging so regularly.

And yah, I couldn't sleep again last night. Had a nightmare that Miss Heng married Mr Ang and I'M THEIR CHILD. You know how scary that is? That's as scary as three and a half worms, or maybe four. And then I woke up and tried to go to sleep, and I ended up having the second nightmare. I dreamt that Spiky was trying to kill me, like, hunting down to kill those type you know. Those on horror shows. And I kept running and hiding around this big abandoned house while Spiky went round carrying a blood stained butcher knife with a expression to kill on him. That's as scary as uh, maybe two worms.

So I woke up at 1.30am, and I couldn't get back to sleep, no matter how hard I tried. I kept turning and tossing in my bed, so I got out of bed and tried to do AMaths. But it didn't work. So I did Chemistry. It didn't work too. So I watched the most boring VCD ever, Finding Nemo. Haa.

But I didn't finish watching it because I got sick of it. Man, I could recite almost the whole show, inside out. I felt like watching Shark Tale. It's a cute story you know. But too bad I don't have the VCD or DVD. :(

Then I smsed 10 people "Who's awake?? I can't sleep! :(" and three replied. Anson, Spiky and Weilong. So I smsed with them till 5am, and they all went to sleep. And I still didn't feel like sleeping. So I took Panadol which made me sleepy and I went to sleep. I know it's bad for my health, lah. But I really have to sleep what. =/

Didn't help much. I woke up today at 7.45am. That's only like, less than three hours of sleep.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't understand why I just can't get to sleep. It's so frustrating when you know you should be sleeping but then you aren't.

There's still 3 more hours before I leave home to go watch fireworks. Home alone. Blasting Tai Mei Li.

Maybe I should just go for a long long long shower under the cold running water. Then I'll try to get some sleep.

YAY I JUST YAWNED. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.

Maybe I'll sleep till the night, and meet Meiching at 7.45pm instead of meeting the rest at 5pm. :D That is, if I can fall asleep.

Bye!


MG :) wrote on 12:48.