Wednesday, August 09, 2006
♥
Jig sawy
That jig saw puzzle feeling is back again. That can't find the place to fix nicely feeling.Sometimes I really wonder what type of person I really am. As in, which type of group of people do I really belong to. Groups of friends differ so much. From what they do, to what they wear, to how they speak, to how they think. And I'm so different when I'm with different people.
There's like, a way to talk to some people, and another way to talk to some people. I can be going to the same place, but with different people, and I'll be like another person. No, not totally different. Like, I'm still that same puzzle piece, but when in different places, I seem to blend so well I don't seem like the same puzzle piece anymore.
That's when I realise, it's hard being yourself always. I'm not really sure if I'm the study type or the play type or half study half play type or the shopping type or the mahjong type.
On a lighter note, Happy Birthday Singagagaga.
And actually. I don't know what I'm doing already.


