Wednesday, August 02, 2006
♥
Growing up is scary
I suddenly recall this statement Takumi made in one of the final episodes of Initial D.When things are tough, I'll be tougher.
So even if I'm not some manly man I'll still try my best to be like one.
-_-
Right. Who am I kidding. I can't even bring myself to go near the 5cm creature that can send me screaming for four levels.
Nevermind.
Am home early today because there aren't extra lessons and Mdm Wong disappeared with the practice papers. Doing Geography in a while. Meanwhile I'm blogging just to tell you the world's unfair and everybody is tanned. HAHA. I hope you get the joke. It's okay if you can't, there's always Weixin around. Try telling Weixin a joke and she'll go HARH? with that face that seems as though you've just told her clovers can dance. Serious.
And when you finally succeeded in explaining to her what's so funny about the joke you've just told, she'll give you a half laugh. Not just HA instead of HA HA. That's not what I meant by a half laugh. I meant like Tch, like just a laugh with one syllable, okay not really a laugh. Just a sound she make that tells people she's laughing. And this is followed by a "Walao. Stupid joke." look.
Which is why I hate to tell Weixin jokes. Because something Huiming can laugh for half a day about has very minimal effect on Weixin. So, don't try telling Weixin jokes. Unless you're very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sure your joke is funny AND she can understand your joke. But I don't think such jokes exist, maybe I'll come up with one someday. But till then, I think nobody should consider telling Weixin jokes. She makes it seem like a crime to laugh and be stupid. Which is what I so love doing, especially the stupid part.
Anyway, I was saying the world's not tanned (unfair). It just is lah, and don't argue, because women are always right.
Don't really wish to say why I think the world's unfair because I'll probably end up feeling sad and sorry for myself and hide in a corner and cry to death and have to wait for 10 days before somebody finds my body. Such a sad life.
Last night, I was watching Channel U (?) news. I felt so angry it feels like I've just quarrelled with 4 worms. It's the war thinger lah. The children dying and stuff. And it didn't feel quite right to be living so comfortably there and then, sitting under the fan, munching nacho chips etc. So actually our worst isn't quite that bad. We should really be thankful, right?
I wonder what kind of person I'll grow up into. Actually I'm rather afraid of growing up. Adults just seem so, so so, I don't know. Angry all the time. I love observe people in the MRT you know. And 8 out of 10 people will have this frown on their faces like they've got some really big troubles in mind. And I've been hearing stories about people getting to know you because they want something out of you, not simply to just befriend you. That's the scariest thing I've heard, other than THERE IS A WORM BESIDE YOU.
Which makes me wonder, will I grow up to be such a person too? Will I grow up to be someone who backstabs people at work, who does things against my conscience for my own benefit? Will I? Will I grow up to be a good person? Am I up to being a good person?
And all my friends now, will they grow up to be nice people as well?
Alright, nevermind. Let's talk about shorter term stuff first. Growing up sounds a little far (although it isn't). So, talking about shorter term stuff huh. Oh, never order a cake from Four Leaves. I went to check Four Leaves on Monday, and that dang woman is still there. Lol.
Oh, and I still like jotterbooks.
By the way, I just realise that the Forever Friends file I brought to school today is made of wood. Cool huh. A wooden file. It's my primary 2 birthday present, from Mingxian (I can still remember) and that rabbit sticker is from her too. Lol.
Nothing much to blog about actually, so I'll stop. And I didn't look up Yanqi today. There're still so many worms around. TSK.
Bye, and have two nice days.


