Sunday, July 30, 2006
♥
TAKUMI FUJIWARA
Finished watching all four stages of Initial D.IT'S SUPER NICE CAN.
But... No more Initial D makes life seems so boring. Maybe I'll start watching from Stage One again. (There are 24 episodes in each stage, half an hour per episode. That's like 12 hours per stage and 48 hours altogether.)
Really, watching Initial D makes me so happy I can forget about Jay.
Oh, I don't mean Jay Chou. I meant my new pet tortoise, Jay.
... I'm not hala-ing you. I got myself a new pet tortoise and I named it Jay. Because I couldn't think up any better name. Some big headed guy suggested Tortilla, or Torture. But I think Jay's the best. Then at least I won't kill Jay.
But... I may just change the name someday. I can't possibly idolise a tortoise right.
Uh, back to Initial D anime. I FEEL SO HIGH AFTER WATCHING IT LAH. Tadadadadaaa. But I felt kind of sad when I watched the last episode, because I know it's the last episode. The last street race lasted for like 4 episodes. 2 episodes for Keisuke (hill climb + downhill) and 2 episodes for Takumi (downhill). It's super super super super high can.
And I'm really going crazy for Takumi. Keisuke's not bad too, but I don't like his hair, because he spiked it. And he's got Koyoko already. And Ryosuke is super shuai too! But he's too clever already lah. I can't stand clever people. Takumi's still the best. :D
You know, Stage 4 is all about Project D, led by Ryosuke and go round competting with street racers all round the country at their home courses. And Keisuke's the uphill ace and Takumi's the downhill one. And it's just sooooooo cool. So blardy cool.
(I'm going crazy, so don't mind me.)
Anyway, today's Sunday. And I'm not supposed to be home today because it was agreed like two weeks ago that Spiky is to treat Fiona and I Swensens today. But I don't feel like doing anything once I'm at home. It really feels like a chalet you know. Especially so when it's raining. The air's so cool and when you draw the curtains and dim the lights, the only thing you feel like doing is sleep. And watch Initial D anime.
So we postponed it to next week. Although I think it'll still be the same. I'll still opt to stay home and be a pig. And imagine I know Takumi. Or Ryosuke or Keisuke so that I can know Takumi.
But anime is anime. I still have loads of homework waiting for me, on that study table which is right behind me now. Sigh.
Nevermind. I'll just think about Intial D awhile more. (I'll most probably end up watching anime on youtube once I publish this post...) That's what happens when you get addicted you know. You really can't set your mind on any other stuff. I can be doing Chemistry mindmap and I ended up drawing a car with the word SOLID on it.
Byeeeeeeeeee.


