Friday, August 04, 2006
♥
Little Green Man
If you still remember the post some time ago about My Ideal Boyfriend, here's two more to add.#21: When boarding the train, he must wait for passengers to alight before he boards.
#22: When aboard the train, he must not be a jerk. As in, not literally that jerk. It's okay to jerk when the train suddenly jerks. I'm talking about jerk in the noun form.
All unpleasant encounters seem to take place in the MRT train. Just like the ah lian ah beng thinger. Maybe it's because I'm always looking at people in the train, since I have nothing better to do. Too bad this time I wasn't running a fever. I don't have the right attitude to tell these people off.
I was on my way back to Woodlands from Yew Tee after meeting Julie. This Hua Yi Secondary guy (whatever that school is, I've never heard of this school before) boarded the train at Yew Tee MRT, together with me. And the train's pretty full, and quite alot of people alighted. So, I was standing at the platform, waiting for those people to alight, and this Hua Yi Sec guy came pushing from behind, knocked into me without saying sorry, and squeezed his way into the train, bumping to even an old lady who was alighting the train.
That's not only selfish, irritating and inconsiderate. That's downright ungentlemanly.
He was wearing this white shirt with the words Hua Yi printed on the sleeves and at the front of the shirt. Too bad there wasn't a name tag. I would have remembered his name and remember him as The Ungentlemanly Guy, or TUG.
Anyway, I boarded the train. And the train's rather squeezy, so I'm standing near the entrance, holding onto the door for balance, and TUG was standing at the glass pane on my right. And then the train jerked, and TUG became the ultimate jerk.
Another girl, who was standing on my left, lost her balance and she tumbled on me. So obviously, I tumbled on TUG. But we both regained our balance almost immediately. And then TUG started looking super irritated, as if I wanted to purposely fall on him.
MORON OKAY. SUPER MORONIC MORON.
From Yew Tee to Woodlands is only 3 stops. But I've really had enough of this stupid guy. At Kranji, he called his friend over the phone and talked in this loud voice on purpose.
"I on train lah. Yah yah. Just now arh, got this St Nichs girl (he thought I was from St Nichs), purposely fall on me. Yah lor. Want make friends then say lah. Don't have to like that one what. St Nichs sure despo one mah, no boys in the school. Hahahahahaha. Then now don't want talk. Wait for me talk to her. Will lah, of course. She already make the first move then of course I won't reject right. Haha..."
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.
I chose to ignore him. And I took out my Mp3 and blocked out that irritating voice.
Idiot. What's so fun about purposely falling?! What's so fun about purposely falling on a MORON who don't even know how to give way to passengers alighting AND bump into old ladies without apologising?!!
And you know what's the best thing?
He's those porcupine-look-alikes that loves leaning on glass panes.
Enough said. I think TUG is the worst guy ever. Worse than some inverted umbrellas. Really. You should have seen that cock look on his face. Cock face simpleton. He's perhaps the next worst thing on Earth, next to worms. Or maybe they're on par.
On a lighter note, tomorrow's Saturday, which is a better day then Friday (today). So I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Because then it'll be a whole solid 7 days before Friday comes again. And Spiky's treating Swensens tomorrow. And we're going to study, with Fiona too.
Therefore, I forsee that tomorrow will be nice day, at least nicer than today. :D
Anyway, updates on the worm issue. I saw Yanqi again today, on the way back to school from opposite coffeeshop. He was walking with his friends (Little Red Man, Little Yellow Man, and Little Blue Man) behind me. And then gillian leant over and told me my best friend is behind me. (HAHA. HAHA. HAHA.) So I turned over and saw Little Green Man. And before I could say anything, he started talking.
"Yah. The contractors are coming to school today. We're going to talk to them about the problem. (Contractors? They actually hire contractors to build a forest?!) And, those millipedes at the parade square are actually not from the eco-garden. They're from elsewhere from the school. So anyway, the contractors are coming over later and we're going to speak to them."
Woo. Did you hear that? That greenland aka Sheilaland aka Anderson Forest is actually an eco-garden. People, repeat after me. Ecooooooo-garrrrden. Now won't you give our Little Green Man his due credit by clapping our little hands? Come on, let's cheer him on. Show our moral support alright. Don't we all just loveee little gardens?
... Sorry. I'm always exceptionally sacarstic when I'm not in a good mood.
To start off Friday, I had a super long and deadly nightmare about worms. Which lasted all the way till I woke up this morning. That's why I'm in a lousy mood. It just went on and on and on about worms and worms and worms and more and more and more worms. All sorts of disgusting worms. All in my dream. I felt like vomitting when I woke up.
Nah, I'm not blaming anybody. I love little eco-gardens what. And I love Green Club to bits. I'll love Green Club forever, till death do us apart. And when that time comes, I'll make sure Green Man has finished clearing up the worms before he dies. And I'll send him for recycling. Make him into a traffic light or something. A traffic light is a terrific idea, isn't it. Traffic lights don't talk cock. They don't talk at all, and they won't go round planting forests, no, eco-gardens in the school. Whee.
Bye. And have a super wonderful weekend because your house floor won't be plagued with worms. And may Yanqi turn into a traffic light soon.


