Tuesday, August 08, 2006
♥
No hp for a week! :D
Super sleepy right now. Even I wonder why I'm still awake.You see, I hardly slept last night, again. I went to bed at 8++pm but got woken up by dearest Priscilla and Sokmui because of the phone call. I got woken up at 10pm(?). And we talked for a long time. And then I couldn't get back to sleep anymore.
It's so unlike me. Since when did I start not being able to get to sleep?
So anyway, I couldn't get back to sleep so I got out of bed and tried to watch Grey's Anatomy, the show Sokmui kept hoo-ha-ing over. But I didn't understand a thing so I just sat there and stoned. And stoned. And stoned. I wanted to come online but my sister was using the com. So I tried searching for any VCDs or DVDs to watch.
I've got SO many pirated VCDs that are of super lousy quality. Lol. There's this Chinese show, Xing Jing Cha Gu Shi (direct translated to New Police Story), starring Jacky Cheung. I've never watched it before, it was among the stack of other pirated VCDs that was passed around among a few of my friends. So I watched it.
The whole thing shakes so much it seems like my TV is dancing. And there's a shadow of a head permanently stucked at the right of the screen. And the video recorder must be of damn lousy resolution, because Jacky Cheung was in pixels. HAHA.
Tried watching many other shows. Too many lousy quality ones. I ended up watching Patch Adams (which was also pirated...).
It's super nice can. I mean the show, not the pirated part.
So meaningful, though it's pretty sad the lead actress had to die. :( An extract of the show was actually played during one of the EFL sessions. Remember the little clip on the mad man asking a guy called Adams how many fingers he see? He showed 4 fingers, and so naturally people said 4. But the answer's actually 8, because you're supposed to look beyond the fingers and see the whole picture. Which is to say, as said by the man in the show, look beyond the problems and you can see the solution.
I saw the show before actually. But watching it again the second time is just as nice. Lol.
Anyway, after watching the VCD, I stared out of the window in my living room for a long time. Everybody's that home has gone to bed, and I was the only one left stoning in the living room. Everything was just so still and quiet. I wasn't even sure if I was breathing.
After a while it got rather scary. Because if suddenly there's a sound I'll have the worst scare ever. So I was in a werid state, half anticipating something to come up all of a sudden and give me a scare. And then I realise I'm getting paranoid because I started talking to myself so that it won't be so quiet around.
-_-
Yah, and then I realise how stupid I am, so I just went to bed.
By the way, I've just decided. One week without handphone starts tommorow. I'll off my phone and on it only one week later. If you're looking for me, you just have to call my house. Or you can email me, because I check my mail everyday, or you can tag to tell me you're looking for me and I'll try to get back to you.
If you're asking why I'm doing that, too bad, I'm not going to explain, because I already did in one of the previous entries. :D And today's not Monday, so I don't have to be nice and repeat myself. :D
That includes the three school days, Friday, next Monday and next Tuesday. So too bad Spiky, no more morning call. Get Ruting to do the job, lah. You know she'll gladly do it.
Have a nice short break ahead! :D
PS: I'm starting another blogsite?


