Monday, September 25, 2006
♥
Monday (:
What a Monday. =/Mondays are nice, as usual, because Physics changed to Geography and we had one hour and fifteen minutes of Geography when the timetable didn't have Geography. But Geography didn't turn out quite nice because I got 19 out of 40 wrong for Geography Paper one. Ah. And I yawned twice during Geography. :(
But Monday's still nice because I get to go home at 3pm after the Career talk because I wasn't down to meet any professionals. But it was still boring during that what-talk-was-it? And so we were playing Truth or Dare. Haaaa. And it was so funny, Hanhui that cuckoo was so horny. LOL. And he insists that I have sexual fantasies over the ah pek next door and I peep at that ah pek when he's bathing. HAHA.
So anyway --- Wait. I just checked my email. And HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay I can't say much because I'm still waiting. LOL.
Oh. And I'm so screwed because I can't find Son's testimonials that he gave to me before the prelims. I remember they're all in class, together with Hanhui's and Weixin's testimonial for me. But now there's only Hanhui's left. So I've to get Weixin to help me rewrite, but what about Son? :( I'll ransack the pigeon holes tomorrow. -makes mental note-
I think I've got to get a large notebook to record down things to do every now and then. My memory's failing me. I feel so useless sometimes. Ha. Okay, I'll try to find a book somewhere at home. Uh. Yah, and I'll try to bring it everywhere I go.
Monday's still nice because I met Mr Tok at MOS Burger Woodlands today! :D LOL. And he's still as er, er, er cute (?) as before. Hahaha. He actually cleared his tray when he finished eating, leaving the table spack clean. Haha.
Uh huh. Other than that, nothing much's up today. No assembly cause sky looked like it was going to cry which is again a good thing because I lost my tie since god knows how long ago. Haa.
AHHHH. WHY DID I FORGET ABOUT THE RESULTS SHOW?!!! BYE.


