Friday, September 22, 2006
♥ Singalella

Another email received, the one two days ago was from Chunpoh, this one's from Ronghua that idiot >>>

GSCE 'O' Levels Hokkien Exam Paper

Instructions:

1. Read the passage carefully.

2. Grade yourself with the grading system at the end of the passage after reading.

3. Not that difficult, chin chai do lah!

Section A: Orrler Exeminetion (60 marks)

Question: Singalella why become rich ?

Koo zhar wu chee ay char bor kia, Singalella.

She got two sisters, but the stepmarder and the sisters all damn kuai-lan, so she quite zhia-lat oso.

Last time Singalella got own maid, but now she become the amah.

Everyday must cook lah, clean lah, simi sai mah bao-kah-liao.

If her sister say liak kar zhuak, she liak.

Tak jit zho kah tau-hin.

CPF poon boh.

But then, kay piak eh ah-pek got one son call Ah Ming got party.

So he say, "oeh, long chong lai ah."

Singalella very happy because she never go party before but then her step-marder say, "Lee Mana eh-sai kee, this one bahru lu eh sisters wu standard."

Then Singalella must zho sui-sui for her sisters and step-marder.

Tap pai how, buay zhia, buay koon and buay pang-sai.

That night she only can wave bye bye and then she go back to the kitchen and cook Maggi mee.

Her neighbour came over and ask, "Eh, an-zhua lu boh kee party?"

So Singaalella kong, "I-wan, lau-bu kong buay-sai, so boh pian."

She never expect but the neighbour say, "Aiyah, kee lah, I give you money."

So singalella brush teef and zhang-zhui, chen-kor, after that look very different.

She quickly run to opposite of the beh-chia-lor, already 11 o'clock.

At the party, Ah Ming also quite sian because the char bor all boh sui one.

Dance floor even got one ah pek dancing.

Just as Ah Ming told himself, "Aiyah see-pay zhia-lat", Singalella came in.

Ah Ming straight away lau nuar.

"Wah-lau eh, see-pay heng ah, chee kor buay pai."

Ah Ming say to Singalella, "eh, sui eh, wah ai kah lee zho flen!"

Singalella say ok but Ah Ming like octopus, touch here touch there.

But then just it was 12 o'clock, one ah pek die on the dance floor.

He become ghost and tell Singalella all the good 4D number.

So after that Singalella quickly go and buy 4D, and then tiok tau-pio, zhit-pak ban.

So she pay back the kay-piak eh lau-kay-poh and then kah kee cho sen-lee.

Simi kuan eh sen-lee wah mana eh zhai.


Section B: Grades - Gauge Your command of Hokkien....

A1. Can understand the story and pronounce Hokkien correctly.

Hokkien eh sai, bo beh zao.

A2. Can understand half story and/or cannot pronounce Hokkien properly.

zhia lat

E8. Don't understand story and/or catch no ball.

leow leow, mai ka lang kong you is Hokkien Singabolean

F9. Don't understand rating.

kee see lah, wah mana eh zhai lee kong simi?

---------------

Those who don't know Hokkien, forget it. It's just some super lame story about why Singalella (Singapore's Cinderella) became rich. Really. Ronghua must have thought I was damn stressed from all the prelims. Haa. I'm so not stressed lah. Would be better if I can be a little more stressed. =/

Uh, anyway. Ah Lian sort of half tagged me. Because she didn't include me in one of the people to tag but she said maybe I could do the survey if I read her blog, and of course I did, so I'm going to do the survey and kill the time that is so evil because it cheated my feelings time and again since I'm always stupid enough to read off the wrong time from the clock.

My, did you see that? That's one long sentence. :D Ah. Sorry, being a little gillian (retard) once in a while. Haha.

Here's the survey. And if you don't feel like reading it, you may scroll down to the last question and see if I tagged you.

1. Single, taken or crushing?
Taken.

2. are you happy with your life now?
No. I just lost to some imaginary computerised person called Colin in the Game Of Life in my phone. >:( Oh uh, not that Life. Uh. Rather happy. Otherwise I wouldn't be in the mood to crack cold jokes and try to act refrigeratorish and see if I can attract fridge magnets. AH SORRY. Really can't stand myself.

3. when you meet the right person, do you fall with him fast?
Errr. Why do you need to fall with somebody? Say 1, 2, 3 and we fall down together? Wheeeee! I think the question meant fall FOR him. So it means the person who set this question has lousy standard for English, which gives me all the right not to answer this dumb question. But being nice and super nice and ultra super nice, as usual, I've decided to answer this question. And my answer is, -drumroll-, I don't know. -bows-

4. have you ever had your heart broken?
Alright. Now I'm even more convinced that the person who set this quiz is dumb because firstly if I've broken my heart, I wouldn't be here now because no human being can survive without a beating heart. Even me, a non-biology student learnt that in Primary 3 when I first took Science. Secondly, even if, this person meant it figuratively, like someone hurt you so much so that you FELT like your heart's broken, it still sounds stupid because then your heart's not really broken, but it just FELT like it was broken. So this question should be have you ever felt like your heart's broken or something along that line. Ah heck. No, happy?

5. do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
No. Unless you're acting in Ge Qian MV, and you're the bad guy that cheats on love. But then again, there's no bad guy that cheats on love in Ge Qian MV. I was just trying to kid you, and maybe you'll feel younger at heart. HAHA. Uh sorry.

6. would you take someone back if he cheats on you?
Yah, sure. Why not? Take him back and get Qinggui to teach you Taekwondo (?) or something. Then throw him back into the sea. Oh, before that remember to hire the voodoo witch from Art of The Devil 2 to perform voodoo on him. Haa. That reminds me, I should never offend Meigui.

7. have you ever talk about marriage with another before?
Yah. All the time. With Fiona and the imaginary pixie that lives in my blog. I'm going to marry at 23 and start having my 7 children from 25. And no Priscilla, my children won't suffer because they're going to have cool names that no other kid will have. :D

8. do you want children?
Refer question 7, dumb.

9. how many?
Refer question 8, dumber.

10. would you consider adoption?
No, unless I can't give birth.

11. if someone like you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know his feelings?
Sit under a mango tree at night looking at the nightsky and praying that the stars will align themselves to form a secret message saying I LOVE YOU and maybe by a slight mini chance I may see it? (I'm not the type that stares into the sky and having 80% of the neck feeling sour after that.) SAY IT LAH THEN?! The questions are dumb.

12. do you enjoy getting into relationship?
Yah, I think so. Or maybe you can ask the mango tree. No link, but gillian made me do this survey. So it's okay not to have links.

13. be honest, what is the furthest you and your ex did?
Furthest? Uh. Pasir Ris? That's very far from Woodlands you know. Oh, that'll be WHERE. Not WHAT. What is the furthest we did? How do you do something far? Improve your English, lah! You need introduction to some lovely English teachers?

14. do you believe in love first sight?
No. Oh, unless you're the orange and you're walking on the road on a hot day. :D

15. are you romantic?
Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I love watching Mr Bean. Lots of romantic ideas. Remember the time he cooked a surprise birthday dinner for his girlfriend and his head got stuck in the turkey?

16. do you believe you can change someone?
Physically or chemically? AHHHHHHHHHHH. Geography is haunting. Tsk. Maybe. Maybe not. Takes two hands to clap. You can try to change or you want, but if the other party doesn't let you, it's work wasted. Like pushing a wall. No work's done if no distance's covered you know. AHHHHHHHHH. So Physics is haunting too.

17. if you could married somewhere, where would it be?
A hot-air balloon. And that balloon must have walked on the road on a hot day before. HAHAHA. Sorry, can't help revolving around my own jokes.

18. do you easily give in when you are fighting?
No. (I'm going to skip typing cock for this question because Eh-ren's waiting for my post -.-)

19. do you have feelings for someone right now?
Some people. If I'm going to start listing all my family and friends, this com's going to rust and I'm going to attract a rusty com to my fridge body. Uh.

20. have you ever wished that you could have had someone but you messed it up?
(WHY THE SUDDEN THOUGHT OF EH-REN?!) -lovely headshake- No, dear. I never did mess up. What about you, eh-ren?

21. have you ever broken a heart?
Re-read question 4. And before I start scolding vulgarities I learnt in Lalelaland, let's skip this question.

22. if one day your best friend fall in love with the girl/boy you deeply in love with, what would you do?
I'll go eat Sakae? Food's still my best friend. :D

23. are you missing someone now?
Sandy. She's left home because I scolded her a freak just now. Who else drinks HL milk followed by eating two oranges followed by a cup of yoghurt followed by iced green tea?! (Okay actually I was the one... And I had Sakae before the milk...) But, heck, who gave her the right to walk out on me?! Herh.

Now you have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blogs. Write down their names in the list below. Tag them in their blog to let them know.

1. Sokmui
2. Priscilla
3. Sarah
4. Jiaru
5. Anson

I wanted to type so much more but some irritating freak by the name of Eh-ren is waiting for me to publish this post so that he can read it since he has nothing better to do. What a sad life he leads. Imagine having nothing better to do. Poor guy. No wonder he can't pass 8 grade Geography.

So, tadah. And I'll be back soon.


MG :) wrote on 21:38.